Reviews for Teen Titan Dreams Or Nightmares You Decide!
xoSmiley4Lifexo chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
i wanna dare somethin!

1. robin and starfire, not CS, must kiss, a fluffy kiss, for one whole chapters

2. one chappie should only be about robin and starfire, not CS.

3. there should be this meat fair that the titans take bb for laughs and he can not leave until he eats something meat related... hahahaha i'm so messed up!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
yup, definitely a nightmare.
Shesshysgirl chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
I will submit a dare! Muahaha!

1.) Raven must make out with Beast boy for like... well.. lets say 5 min. (she has to enjoy it!)

2.) Beastboy will mysteriously become 2 months pregnant and should stay like that for the next few chaps.

((This is great so far! Yay! Keep going!))

((i hope it's alright to make an extended dare...))
CreatorOfKitty chapter 3 . 12/30/2004
I dare Starfire and Raven to go on a double-Date w/ Gear And Static from Static shock, and then a double date w/ dwarf hamsters! And I dare Cyborg to eat dirty boxers from BB's room. I also dare Robin and BeastBoy to become carnivores and eat slade and cs, including their clothes and junk.

Luv the story! I'm ROFLMAOWTIME! Can't wait 4 the next chapter!
The last chaos mage chapter 3 . 5/28/2004
1.I dare beastboy to eat a tub of meat

2.I dare raven wear pink and kiss me

3.I dare C.S. to press cyborgs self destruct button

Here is my bio

Cloak:gray green

Shirt & pants:Black
CalmingWater1098 chapter 3 . 2/22/2004
Hi me and my friends want to dare, cuase it looks like fun. Ok here go's-
lulugirl715-I dare Robin to kiss Starfire(not c.s) for five minutes.
lilbabycries324- I dare Robin to kill Cute Starfire, and she can't revive herself.
Danceswithwolves56743- I dare beastboy to fall madly in love with Rven.
please use our dares. Thanks. Great story!
The Most Unusal of Knights chapter 3 . 2/6/2004
'ello! Well...I'd just like to say that it is TOTALLY AWESOME! I'd also like to submit a dare. *Grins evilly*
Raven and Beast Boy must kiss each other for five minutes, NO MOUTHWASH AFTERWARDS!, and they must ENJOY it. *Grins* Don't you all just love me so much? *Runs from Raven and Beast Boy*
animetenshi15 chapter 3 . 1/10/2004
oh this'll be fun! i wanna dare!
1)i dare beast boy to kiss raven and not use mouthwash afterwards
2)i dare robin to have to ignore starfire and cute starfire fr the whole chapter
Eclipse Rose chapter 3 . 12/30/2003
I dare Raven to kiss Beast Boy (again!)
I dare Cyborg to watch the "Samara Morgan's vieo" and die seven days later!
And I dare Robin to kill the two Starfires, I dunno how, but he have to kill the two Starfires.
Now, a little think after the goodbye...
Geb: Oh, yeah. We don't know if you understand, because we are from Chile O.o
Kishis: Shut up, Geb! Ayumi, can a say something?
Ayumi: Oka...
Kishis: Oka... I dare Raven to wear Pink clothes!
Ayumi: Oka... That's all!
Megumi: Ok, your fic is... funny! Please continue it!
Krista: Yes! Continue!
Ayumi: SHUT UP you two! Ok, see you later!
FatalBlueSweetie chapter 3 . 12/29/2003
I dare Robin and Raven to fall madly in love forever.
Plus the story is great, and please use my dare. I want to see how Star and Cute Star react.
The Hellraiser chapter 3 . 12/25/2003
Leopard:Hey, you didn't do our dares!
Panther:Oh well, maybe next chapter.
Stitch:On with the dares.
1. Leopard dares Raven and Beast Boy to get locked in a closet while making out after they fall in love.
2. Panther dares Firey to eat a truck load of ice cream while singing Mary had a Little Lamb.
dares Cyborg to sing the seasme street song in a chicken suit while doing the chicken
Stitch:(Looks over at Leopard) What are you doing?
Leopard: Eating the popcorn chicken. (Stuffs a handful of popcorn chicken in her mouth and breathes fire)Cool!
Teh K9 chapter 3 . 12/24/2003
K9: Okay I'm gettin REALLY disgusted
Keiko: And why is that?
K9: Robin can't like the authoress! He's suppose the be scared of her! THATS OUR JOB!
Phaung: It is?
Phaung: Oh yeah...
Horse: Can I just start the dares now?
Everyone else: YES!
1)Everyone welcome to K9's voodoo doll show! *K9 gets out voodoo dolls of the TT, and ribs the one of Cyborg apart and throws it away* K9: YAY! *grabs the robin and Starfire dolls and ties them together so they dont stop kissing and makes Beast Boy and Raven started fightin to the death* That was my forceful dare in which I hope they enjoyed (except for Cyborg!)
2)Phaung will now stuff your mouths with mega ice cream poptarts so you all get brainfreezes!
3)Firey will continue to torture you as slaves. Sorry, she's a control freak.
4)Horse will now whack CS over and over since it's her fault Robin likes her since she has a grudge against ppl who split up meant to be couples (dont ask me! its horses idea!)
5)Keiko says hi. And she wants you all to beat up Firey.
K9: *bows* I love doing voodoo shows *watches the TT have fun because of the voodoo dolls*
Phaung: *eats mega poptarts*
Firey: You will all serve me forever! AHAHAHAHAHA!
Keiko and Horse: Control Freak...
The Hellraiser chapter 2 . 12/24/2003
Leopard:This is great!
Leopard:What were are dares again?
Pather: I dare Cute Starfire and Starfire to kiss.
Leopard:Oh yeah! I dare Cyborg to sing the Barney song while hopping on one foot.
Panther:Here comes Stitch, Cupid's brother.
Stitch: Hi! I dare Raven and Beast Boy to fall in love.
Leopard:Nice dare Stitch.
Stitch:Thanks(chuckles as he pokes Raven and BB with an arrow and they fall in love with each other)
Kuraand-Chibi chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
1) Kura dares Raven to be locked up in a closet with Robin(thought i was going to say beast boy huh?) for who knows how long.
2) me, Chibi, Dares Beast Boy to kill the game station!
3) We both dare Cyborg to dance the chicken dance ina banana costume singing jingle bells!
4) We dare Starfire to be locked up in a closet with Beast Boy decide that