Reviews for February Fifteenth
Amelia Davidson chapter 1 . 1/15
This is my first time reading this. Long time follower/admirer of your work.

Interesting concept about Remy messing up a job. You never hear of him doing it in any medium, due to him being the head of the Thieves' Guild, but I like it. It's different, yes, but it's also realistic. No one is lucky 100% of the time, unless you're just a very high leveled rogue in DnD. I do wonder if the emeralds are going to end up symbolically representing Rogue, however, lol.

Curious to see where this goes!
MiaFaythe chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
so... would happen to write a sequel would you?
danielemlac chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
simplesmente amo suas histórias! são simplesmente maravilhosas! Uma pena que Marvel não seja seu porque vc faz justiça ao amor de Remy e Rogue! risos
parabéns!
danielemlac chapter 11 . 2/14/2016
essa história e realmente muito, muito linda. Queria tanto ver você escrevendo mais! è uma pena que você não possua Marvel, pois vc faz justiça ao amor de Remy e Rogue! Parabéns!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/7/2016
Linda história! Parabéns!
amd5551 chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
aww. lovely story. i especially loved the ending. perfect ending to conclude the beginning. nice touch by having them take the jewels finally lol
amd5551 chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
LOL i'm loving this story. i love this version of xmen evolution within remy's perspective about the wedding. nice cliffhangers too ;)
Roguereine chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Grrrr! Interrupted the romy! But good chapter
Roguereine chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Aww! Rogues in as deep as remy. And I like my mind in the gutter!
Roguereine chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Lol. They always understand the language u insult them with. More romy to come I hope.
Roguereine chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Awwwwwwww! Remy is already head over heels in love with rogue! Cute.
Rogereine chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Lol. Suspense. I love pyro and his novels. And guys should get in touch with their feminine sides.
Roguereine chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Who could the shadow or ghost be?! Hehe
JessieJess26 chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
Awesome way to end this story! Rubies and emeralds...just amazing! I enjoyed reading this from start to finish. :)
FabulousFever chapter 14 . 12/28/2011
i totally squealed at the ending! this way way to freaking cute! and with just enough drama to not be overpowering.