Reviews for February Fifteenth
MiaFaythe chapter 1 . 10/17
so... would happen to write a sequel would you?
danielemlac chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
simplesmente amo suas histórias! são simplesmente maravilhosas! Uma pena que Marvel não seja seu porque vc faz justiça ao amor de Remy e Rogue! risos
parabéns!
danielemlac chapter 11 . 2/14/2016
essa história e realmente muito, muito linda. Queria tanto ver você escrevendo mais! è uma pena que você não possua Marvel, pois vc faz justiça ao amor de Remy e Rogue! Parabéns!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/7/2016
Linda história! Parabéns!
amd5551 chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
aww. lovely story. i especially loved the ending. perfect ending to conclude the beginning. nice touch by having them take the jewels finally lol
amd5551 chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
LOL i'm loving this story. i love this version of xmen evolution within remy's perspective about the wedding. nice cliffhangers too ;)
Roguereine chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Grrrr! Interrupted the romy! But good chapter
Roguereine chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Aww! Rogues in as deep as remy. And I like my mind in the gutter!
Roguereine chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Lol. They always understand the language u insult them with. More romy to come I hope.
Roguereine chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Awwwwwwww! Remy is already head over heels in love with rogue! Cute.
Rogereine chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Lol. Suspense. I love pyro and his novels. And guys should get in touch with their feminine sides.
Roguereine chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Who could the shadow or ghost be?! Hehe
JessieJess26 chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
Awesome way to end this story! Rubies and emeralds...just amazing! I enjoyed reading this from start to finish. :)
FabulousFever chapter 14 . 12/28/2011
i totally squealed at the ending! this way way to freaking cute! and with just enough drama to not be overpowering.
rainyday chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
wow, absolutely awesome ending and very cute. love the romy couple as well as this story. and since i have finished this, i thought i should mention that i thought the mention of st. john in chapter 3 was very cute. i love that crazy pyro but not as much as i love remy and rogue.

hmm... i could continue to drabble but henh i don't know if it is worth it any more. ohh i like the fact that our main theives really did steal the emeralds and rubies in the end. it's kind of like a symbol of their love so all i can say is aww...

so thanks for the amazin story. so sad to see that it's over.

rainyday