Reviews for An Heir
Update please
FireFox Vixen chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
AWESOME STORY!
RuneNeko chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Sounds interesting. Keep it up!
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
this great story pleaz write more soon
Paradice chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
update update update plz!

this is an interesting story and i really want to find out wat happens next, so stop with the stolling and update soon plz!

what happens to ash's mum?

whos 'that person'?

is it ganna be ash's dad?

why is misty there?

is there ganna be any AAML in this stroy?

*phew* enough question, well i got more but why not wait for 'that person' to clear everything up *chuckles*

anyway ur a good writer and keep it up ;)

Catch ya later!
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 2 . 2/25/2006
UPDATE PLEASE!
clara200 chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
hmm now what is going on?
DeleteMe4 chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
o... You're evil... Keeping me on the suspense here... I should protest... *sits on the edge of seat*
Abstracted chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Ah, Misty. :) I think I like MistyAsh. Chapter was kinda fast but I liked it. Update soon.
ff9moonie chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Misty and Ash ALL the way! Is that person Ash's dad?
Qwara chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Well, this is certainly an action-packed tale! Anyway, you did a good job of creating suspense. I'm not crazy about Ash and Co. tales, but I probably shouldn't have read this if I wasn't expecting that. XD

Anyway, I thought that it was a little strange that Ash would climb onto a strange motorcycle and be so trusting of that girl. I probably wouldn't have done it and tried to run away from them all, personally. Maybe she should have him get on a bit more forcefully than him just climbing on?

You have good grammar and spelling, which makes me happy. However, you might want to add in a bit more description here and there; this is very dialogue-heavy. Overall, though, pretty good! Exceeded my expectations.
DeleteMe4 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Very interesting. You've got my attention.
Nadia Jones chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
WHAT HAPPEN TO ASH'S MOTHER? IS SHE WITH ASH'S FATHER. I HOPE SHE IS OK! HOW DID PRO OAK GET THERE? UP DATE UP DATE! I LOVE IT! WHEN YOU UP DATE IT EMAIL ME OK! OK!
QuestionDeca chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I like this fic. I wonder how ash the pokemon trainer will do as Ash Ketchum the Heir.
See ya.
The Elemental Shark chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Tomgirl27: O.o Wow...what is going ON? X.X When I first read the summary, I was thinking that it might be slightly like my PKM story, and I guess it is (in an odd way-the hunted part kinda), but never THIS! * Blinks * Then again, that's fanfiction, isn't it? Besides, I shouldn't be talking. End rant, please update.