Reviews for Learning How to Breathe
bobloblow chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Damn i got goosebumps. So good!
Nanda Magnail chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This is so beautiful. Oh gosh.
tempus terere chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Breathtaking and immensely powerful!
Reachel chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
terserah deh...
HyugaHimeSama chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Aw... It made my heart flutter
Joja-Lee chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This made me smile a lot :D
Sofsofi chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This is freakishly beautiful. Original structure (I've never read something like this before), simple style but meaningful words, a great insight on characters, all these ingredients made your OS well-written and reading-worthy.
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Truely amazing and can't help but smirk all the way through it. Why a smirk? Not saying. Loved the last line of this that you put, whether it was part of the story or your A/N ending.

"What's meant to be is boring." There I cracked into a smile and laughed softly. I like this a lot, both your quote and the writing.
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I think it was captivating. I like it. Keep writing. ]
Sqidly chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I absolutely loved the style ! great job !
Tai Black chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
hi, i'm brazilian, so my english is not good, but i need to say that your storie is so cutie and amazing!

that's new you know? like new aire and those parallel paragraphs *-*

i never 'review' english fanfics cuz my english sucks but i love it!

hahahahah

bye, Tai.
Hiroro chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Wow, you took me away. This is so lovely. How Neji and Hinata seem so different, but so similar, the perfect Yin and Yang, because they cannot live without each other.

Hinata needing Neji's strength to push her into motivation and confidence, and Neji needing Hinata for spiritual growth. All of these, explained and shown in this little fic of yours. 3
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This is so perfectly *them*.
uchiha.s chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
gah! so good! excellent job. nejihina is so difficult to write but you acheived it :D
phobosapollo chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
*riases i-brow*yeah. wow. oh look. people. im just gonna go...yes.*walks off*

shikafan:she means 2 say, 'WOWZ!'