Reviews for The WolfFace Girl
Impashence chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
Whoa... A bit fast... Maybe slow it down sum...
blackz chapter 8 . 10/4/2004
MOU! I can't let this fic finished...I luv it! I think u should make a sequel! I don't have any ideas but its cool if u make a sequel!

*blackz*
aikawarazuai chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
very serious! I liked this, it's turning out to be more interesting than I thought ;-P hm...a reluctant romance? aw! _
aikawarazuai chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
SEEDOW! Imalefty, I have finally started a fanfiction that's not poetry X-D! i'm sorry it took so long- well the story is basically about Kenshin's visit to Tomoe's grave and- OOPS! sorry, but that information is off-limits for now! MUUAHAHAHHA!
Another-Bad-Author chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
I always wondered why Saitou actually married and is there anyone on earth would stand Saitou. I loved you fic! Trying to read all the chapter :D
PattyBones chapter 8 . 2/4/2004
I really liked this. I was wondering how a man like him could be married and to whom. A very good story.
Bad Notions chapter 8 . 1/30/2004
Really enjoyed your story. The way Saito and Tokio could just sort of sense they belonged together was really touching. I also liked your villains and the short appearance by Battousai, and you seem to have the personalities down pat. Excellent work. Now I have to catch up on the sequel!
hajimenokizu chapter 8 . 1/17/2004
Good work here! I envy you as you can write well, much better than my fic, To Hurt and to Trust. :O)
Kaiya-Chan chapter 8 . 1/4/2004
Very good I loved it and thanx 4 ur review o and i moved my rating on my Loan Wolf story up to pg lol thankx again bye
Koneko chapter 8 . 1/2/2004
oh damn...i just realized something...
*hemcough*
to give you my idea...i must email you...and to email you i must have your address...
I DON'T HAVE YOUR ADDRESS!
so it looks like you'll have to email me!
MUAHAHA!
StunGun Millie chapter 8 . 1/1/2004
the only reason i called u as brat is because it was so good i was mad because u didn't finish it i really like ur story
The Huntress and the Fairy chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
woohoo! you are now on my fav author list!
Koneko
anonymous chapter 8 . 12/30/2003
You wrapped up the story well with your final chapters. Yes, I would encourage you to work on your sequel; I noticed something up before I finished reading. You've set up a very engaging adventure for the Wolf.
Koneko chapter 8 . 12/29/2003
I am now a faithful fan. O.O *is zombie like* I luff Saitou!
WRITE MORE DARNIT! YOU HAVE THE TALENT SO USE IT!
By the by, don't forget to check out my Kenshin-fic.
The Huntress and the Fairy...The Day Shishio Went Blonde ( advertising...shame shame XD )
I just started it so any feedback is helpful.
stungun millie chapter 7 . 12/28/2003
you brat u better finish this to tell you the truth i've never read a story that sounds so much like the real characters.