Reviews for Take Comfort
Viva-taquitos chapter 1 . 3/10
It's a privilege to be able to re-read this story as an adult, with a fresh perspective! I remember parts of it, and now I look forward to revisiting them. Hooray!
Natalie chapter 31 . 10/15/2014
I normally don't ever review, but this work was so interesting that I had to. You are a fantastic writer, and I'm not surprised at all that you're published now. You're just wonderful at the art of storytelling, description, and more. That was what kept me reading even though there were two things that did faze me a little, and would normally have completely turned me away from a fanfic if it hadn't been so darn good! I'll begin with the small one, on the topic of spelling-I'm so curious as to some of your spelling choices, because it's clear that you know what you're doing, wielding a strong arsenal of vocabulary and so masterfully crafting your writing. Things like "surprize," well, took me by surprise, and I'd love to know how you came to some of your spellings like that.

The other topic was characterization-Yue having feelings towards Nadeshiko was odd, but understandable somehow the way you structured your story and narrated it, leading and building up to it all throughout. Fujitaka being jealous, however, was extremely strange to me and I'm not sure it fit with what I'd imagine based on canon. Nevertheless, I think the way you resolved things with that conversation between him and Yue was on par.

Obviously, you don't have to listen to anything I say-except that I think you're an amazing writer and sincerely hope you find success as a published author!

Kudos,

Natalie
wenduo chapter 31 . 7/2/2014
Really liked this story so much feelings and so many beautiful moments.
The Animanga Girl chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
Awww, this chapter was so sweet! :3
Aristania chapter 31 . 12/3/2013
I'll admit I can see the practicality in a hair cut, but I wish it hadn't been described as being so short. Anyway, the last part about the skinny jeans was a good add on, a bit of humor to contrast the heavy amount of emotion in Touya's inner thoughts.
Aristania chapter 30 . 12/1/2013
That almost seemed like a filler chapter, but it was so sweet, and there was so much emotion!
nequam-tenshi chapter 30 . 11/30/2013
After following your story for so long, this is a nice note to end your story. And no need to apologize for not having Melin in until the end; it is the simple action that you did that counts. I liked how you gave Nadeshiko the last name of Avalon since that is the last name of the Kinomoto's in the English dubbed anime. I do like the wedding scene, but I wonder what Nadeshiko looked like to Tomoyo's mother? Thank you for such as wonderful story that has had me returning to it time and again. I plan to visit your story again!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/7/2013
Omg I stayed up late to keep reading thus and now my eyes are so red they're itchy! I can't believe that's really the end! I want more yue and nadeshiko ... Or maybe some yuexnadeshiko?...it's like the ultimate crack pairing but I kind of like it. If you hadn't ended it when you did I would have been curious to see what fujitaka had been thinking from his point of view when he told yue to "take care of his wife" \0_o/ I hope you write a sequel to the fic some day when you feel up to it.
Moonstone blaze chapter 29 . 10/10/2013
Aww I hope you'll write a sequal with Yue/Yukito/Touyo since I felt like that Yue/Youyo's relationship ends so quickly in this chapter. I would love to read more to the point when Yue will learn to love someone else in his new life. I really like this story, the angst between these people is amazing to read and very realistic enough to their characters. There were some points where I tried to gloss over and not flinch like Yue liking Sakura's mother and Yue at his weakest moments. Although I like a venerable, confused Yue, I hope to find another story where it will feature a strong Yue that is slightly feral/wild and more confident of what he wants. But thanks for this lovely story!
tsukinoyume11 chapter 29 . 9/5/2013
Gosh, this is so addicting. I finish reading this story without taking a break (a really bad habit of mine), which I usually do for stories that really caught my interest. I like how Sakura use the hope card and mentions that she wants moments where she doesn't have to be so responsible.

Yue falling for Nadeshiko is bit unexpected. Its kind of one those moments where I know it might happen but don't quite want it to happen because Yukito is with Touya and Nadeshiko has a husband (who the half reincarnation of Yue's former lover) so it would have been a very complicated relationship. Though if you ever post a sequel with NadeshikoXYue, I would be happy to read it because you have convince me that they could be a good pairing. Thanks for writing and posting this lovely story. : D
Penny Dreadful chapter 29 . 7/9/2013
Eeeeeeek! I lOVEd the part with Fujitaka Yue. So cuute!

I can't believe this is over ;_; I've been reading this fic forEVER and I love it so much. snif snif Oh well. I want to keep reading what you do no matter what. So one thing done next comung uP!
FYSS chapter 27 . 7/9/2013
Blarg, I don't know why my account didn't sign in. ;_;
FYSS chapter 29 . 7/8/2013
FYSS (I have a story for you and might share it)

Oh, reeeeally?

I will be the first to admit that I am an impure woman with sullied needs, but if you have what I am craving I'm all ears.
Twilight Cardmistress chapter 29 . 7/7/2013
it's...over?
...wow.
This was by far the best Yue (mostly) Centric fic i've read. Thank you for writing it. It was wonderful and YAY happy ending.

I'm gonna go hunt down your Ao3 now...
NoirxAnge chapter 28 . 6/8/2013
I don't know what you have but something in your writing just makes me feel every emotion your characters -especially Yue- feel, if a bit muted than theirs. I love this story, and would be delighted to see how it continues on from here. :)