Reviews for Rune Soldier Ranma
What a cool story.
tobi1989 chapter 9 . 6/5
pity you abandoned it :(
animemasters chapter 10 . 5/6
I loved this story! it is one of the best I have read on . I hope that you will continue it some day, I would love to see it finished.
Dymian chapter 5 . 2/1
What happened to your punctuation? Seriously, reading this is hard without the " " telling me when someone is speaking...
ranma-saotome-cursed-fighter chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
It was a pretty good read for an older fic on the site. Too bad its not finished or updated. Too bad its also the only ranma x over with rune solider on this site i see. It would be amusing when you got to that magical transformation item episode. If it were me i have said item get lost and have him transform randomly with no control what so ever. back to looking for more fics.
Natalie-E-G chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
For all those attacking Hung Nguyen, please note all his stories stopped about the same time. This happened on his web page too before it finally disappeared. Possibly he died, possibly he lost access to computers. I think he was an exchange student. Whatever happened, it cut him off from at least the internet.

And yes, he was among the better Ranma fanfiction writers.
jaelin910 chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
so annoying seeing a fic with plans for the next chapter already made yet which hasn't been updated in a decade
tobi1989 chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
why did you abandon this story?
fellow chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
Nice.
tarrangar chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
please start this story up again its funny
Dymian chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Hun, you need to add in some speaking marks. You know -"-These-"-. It makes it really hard to follow the flow of the story if you don't know if the situation is being narrated or talked about.
anne chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
I was wondering if you going to update this story? I want to know to know what next?
Dymian chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Hey, how come your not using "these" anymore?
Jose19 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I gonna to read this story because it is a very interesting uptake on a crossver on two popular series, and I can't wait to see how both series interact with each other, and how can Ranma handle this world.
Prowlfan1011 chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
I would like to see Ranma give those girls a living hell, since Genie was so stupid not to listen, Ranma gives her all kinds of punishments, and Melissa has to learn a lesson, and Merill? Well, I doubt we'll ever see her try that stunt again.