Reviews for Rune Soldier Ranma
142 with an 8 chapter 10 . 3/26
love the story alot but where are the other twenty chapters that was to come?
Kithrin chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
i know you dont appear to be writing, but could you fix the lack of quotation marks last few chapters?
animemasters chapter 10 . 6/11/2016
This story is awesome, hope to see more soon.
tamagat chapter 10 . 1/27/2016
beautiful...
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 6/11/2015
What a cool story.
tobi1989 chapter 9 . 6/5/2015
pity you abandoned it :(
animemasters chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
I loved this story! it is one of the best I have read on . I hope that you will continue it some day, I would love to see it finished.
Dymian chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
What happened to your punctuation? Seriously, reading this is hard without the " " telling me when someone is speaking...
ranma-saotome-cursed-fighter chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
It was a pretty good read for an older fic on the site. Too bad its not finished or updated. Too bad its also the only ranma x over with rune solider on this site i see. It would be amusing when you got to that magical transformation item episode. If it were me i have said item get lost and have him transform randomly with no control what so ever. back to looking for more fics.
Natalie-E-G chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
For all those attacking Hung Nguyen, please note all his stories stopped about the same time. This happened on his web page too before it finally disappeared. Possibly he died, possibly he lost access to computers. I think he was an exchange student. Whatever happened, it cut him off from at least the internet.

And yes, he was among the better Ranma fanfiction writers.
jaelin910 chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
so annoying seeing a fic with plans for the next chapter already made yet which hasn't been updated in a decade
tobi1989 chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
why did you abandon this story?
fellow chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
Nice.
tarrangar chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
please start this story up again its funny
Dymian chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Hun, you need to add in some speaking marks. You know -"-These-"-. It makes it really hard to follow the flow of the story if you don't know if the situation is being narrated or talked about.