Reviews for Full Tank: The Extended Special Edition
AquaRock chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
That genuinely made me laugh. Nice work!
speedofsound chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This fanfic made me laugh countless times, please write more parappa fanfiction! There's not enough on this site. _'
Charles Makarovich chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
You know what would be nice. If you added Hal the Koopa and Jeff the Goomba from that Newgrounds Videos, "BOWSER'S KINGDOM" That's would be money in the god dang bag. (I ain't sayin' it to be mean alright?) Well, You get the stinking idea.
supercomputer276 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I got a few good laughs out of this one. I didn't reconize a few of the references at first, but the end result of having the gas station restroom out of order I thought was hilarious.
Mog Anarchy chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
With such a small category to browse through for this fic - I sure did pick the right one. :)

I recently got Parappa The Rapper myself, and completed it in two days - so I thought I'd browse for fan fictions. :D

I loved this - level 5 is by far, my favourite level - so I really enjoyed this. :)

A great mixture of humour, fast-paced action, great characterisations and descriptions.

I especially liked the little joke about the colour-blindness - made me giggle a little. :D

Good luck in the future too! :)

Favourited, this story is. :)

- Dixie A. Stonehall. x x x
5th Dimesion Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I'm signed up here but didn't bother to log in.

I thought it was very good. lol CheapCheap's seafood cake didn't go very well it seems.

Wow, and all he wanted to do was go to the bathroom.

At the end when you said that lady became a pop star deva, I thought of Terriyaki Yoko from Um Jammer Lammy. She's on Stage 6 when Lammy's at the place with the skulls in the background. I don't know if you know who I'm talking about, but that's who I thought of. It's just funny when I think SHE used to work in the black market. xD

Great job. I really enjoyed it. But why did Smith bug Parappa and call him Mr. Anderson? That part could have used a bit more description.
shadow-spawn180 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Well, I can honestly say that out of the thirteen Parappa fics on this site, this has got to be one of the best.
The Wolf Maiden chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
That was pretty good. I really like stories like this, actually I like just about anything like this (t.v. shows, comics, books etc.) You know where someone has to go to the bathroom but a bunch of stuff is preventing them from doing so. It's happened twice in my favorite anime. Anyways great story, very well written. I like the references you made to TMNT and Monty Python and the Holy Grail, my God I love that movie
Miss Shad chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
THIS IS HILARIOUS!
me chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
O.O

I didn't even know Parappa fanfiction existed! You rock. This is great.
lord-of-all-kobuns chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
This is one of the best stories ever. PARAPPA! I loved the TMNT, Agent Smith, and Monty Python bits. Sunny needing to go at the end was genius.

"Some onion, moose, frog, and chicken came by not too long ago and they really stank this place up!" - BEST. LINE. EVER.
Killer D chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Ha ha! This is one of the funniest fics I've ever read! Keep it up!
SeiferA1985 chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Dude, that has to be one of the more humorous fanfics I've read (Even though I don't read fanfics as often as I should ; )
Honestly, you should try to make more. This was gold. Pure and utter gold.
Some Pokemon-loving dude chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Funny! Do more extended-virsions of the Parappa/Lammy games please!
Charon chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
RANDOM AND COMPLETELY INSANE! I like Monty Python references, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle stuff, and this was funny, and... Parappa could be sorta colorblind, I guess, but recent studies show that dogs can see some colors, like green and red and not much else...