Reviews for The Normal Euphoria
123OpHeLiAc456 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Ah! no end.I love how you mentioned everyone elses taboo,along with there problem...
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
It's not a bad fic, but more importantly... It has some really memorable lines. I liked the one about Team 10, and their unspeakables, somehow.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I love, love, love it! This is so sweet. Their love not being perfect makes it all the better.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This is well done.
Dreaming of Everything chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
And again, a wonderful job. I am truly in awe.

Sometimes, the words unspoken are loudest.

That's all I have to say, as my brain has officially closed down for the evening.
lily23 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Very cool.
Gaara-sama-06 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
nicely done.
WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
(smiles) I do like this pairing, and the fic is well-written. I enjoyed how it was disdainful to unnecssary romantic gestures. Well done. Have a taco. (hands author a taco and wanders off)
Machi chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
*_* Greatness. GOD I love this couple! PLEASE WRITE MORE KIBA SHINO!
Renn chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Really well written!
Rach chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
you don't get NEARLY enough reviews for what you deserve. I love your stories, you are VERY talented.
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
You're a monster of cruelty, ya know?
And those two... are insane together.
GSYH chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Ha, you write ninjas well. I like the silent treaty between Shino and Kiba, not kicking dogs, not squashing bugs, and not upsetting their Hinata.
Lily Day who is too much of a lazy ass to login chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Adorable! Beautifully written, I love the way that you used the animal and bug descriptions for them. You're right, there just isn't enough kibashino or kiba or shino.
jo-jo-chan-chan chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
I liked the way you used the analogies with the bugs and dogs when Kiba and Shino were thinking :) I'm so mad though, there is seriously SO little KibaShino or ShinoKiba fics out there... write more!