Reviews for The Honeymoon is Over
anybody-out-there chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
I know it's 8 years later, but to answer your question: Yes, reading this and liking it:D Read and liked your other story too.

I really miss this show, good thing I can enjoy your writing then:)
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 50 . 2/5/2005
love both of ur stories! keep up the great work & hope u post more stories here!
Proffy chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
I loved this fanfic, im just very sad thats over.

But maybe you could start a new one.

Dont take this as pressure , its just that you write very well!
DawnsDinos chapter 43 . 2/29/2004
Great additions. I liked the part with Helen. Stiles and Terri could have at least pretended in front of her. I hope you are going to show dinner with Helen, maybe Helen will help him see.
Dawn
Dawn chapter 41 . 2/26/2004
You know I still would like to see Kara in the rat infested basement LOL. Another great chapter.
JNP has great ideas she should join our FF group.
I still wish Stiles would have been more receptive to Terri here, but then they would live happily ever after and the story would have ended, and there is still so much more good stuff to come.
Dawn chapter 39 . 2/25/2004
I loved the changes in the talk between Frederick and Stiles, I really feel bad for Stiles because of what Kara did, I still don't feel sorry for her, you're not going to try and make me are you. LOL
jnp chapter 39 . 2/23/2004
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. This is good! I would love to see Kara surrounded by everyone staring at Stiles and Terri together, kissing. That would be a wonderful punishment for her! And to see everyone's reaction as they see Terri alive again- I CAN'T WAIT for the next chapter! Update soon!
Dawn chapter 38 . 2/22/2004
Once again I love the additions you made to this chapter. Great job. I can't wait to see what is going to happen with Kara.
Dawn chapter 37 . 2/19/2004
I absolutely loved this chapter the first time I read it, but wow, I really love the changes you made. Great chapter.
Dawn
jnp chapter 35 . 2/15/2004
yes, but that's ok. I forgive ya! LOL keep it up! The Prez is actually a nice twist. I wonder just what he'll have to say? Update soon!
jnp chapter 34 . 2/13/2004
Woohoo! I can see it now! Beat up Quinn! Beat up Quinn! Beat up Quinn! Update soon!
jnp chapter 31 . 2/10/2004
Love this! You're doing great as usual. Update soon!
Dawn chapter 31 . 2/9/2004
I liked this chapter even more with the little changes you made, and I really loved it the first time I read it on Terri Stiles group.
jnp chapter 30 . 2/6/2004
Haha! The last two chapters made me smile. If only this would happen to me! I think it would more than make up for all the angst I had been through. You are a very thoughtful writer. Everything is planned. Light moments balance out angsty moments. Kudos! Congrats and update soon!
jnp chapter 27 . 2/3/2004
This is so good! I think I might cry! Keep up the good work and update soon!