Reviews for Embrace of Solitude
Snow chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
lovely lovely just wanna say was a awwe moment
jo chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
come on add sex to naruto and sasuke heh heh
jo chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
god is natsu gonna be okay! get rid of stupid sakura to she SUCKS
\
amy.ibarra.98 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
this was and is an awosme book
InuNekoLexi chapter 26 . 10/24/2010
Ah i read through your entire story the past 2 days (taking breaks to you know, go to my job lol)

Wonderful! Onto read book 2 hopefully its out!
SlyFox363 chapter 12 . 8/18/2010
Okay, I really don't have much to say about this story... The whole 'Naruto has kids' thing is kinda weird. I kinda want to know how Naruto will think of Sasuke when he gets all his memories back and his adult side comes out... That is IF it ever comes out! :P
SlyFox363 chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
hmmm... great chapter...
SlyFox363 chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Okay, It kind of makes since now. The story is going very well in my eyes. There are barely any mistakes and I enjoy that you are going slow in there relationship. I will be happy to read on :)
SlyFox363 chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Okay, this chapter was confusing to me... Is Naruto the demon or isn't he? Did he have some sort of abnesia? Well I guess I'll just have to read on...*sighs...*
SlyFox363 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Hmm... I like the thought of Naruto and the Kyuubi no Kitsune being one and the same. The attack on Konoha could of been a misunderstanding, one that Naruto(kyuubi) regrets. I think you did well in this chapter. I look forward to reading the next chapters.
Ainnenoi Aurum chapter 11 . 7/22/2009
Okay, I know the story is finished, but one thing is bugging me.

If Iruka has the position of big brother to Naruto, does that mean that he is essentially Tenmar's uncle? If so, then doesn't that make Tenmar incestuous?

WAY MESSED UP FAMILY TREE THERE!
Valheru1988 chapter 26 . 8/4/2008
OK, great story and i loved it. just hope you'll get around to chaning the status on this story to complete. would have made it a lot easier to find :) just got lucky when i id my search that i actually went to the last pages and happened to run across this (i was going by story length :)

well, thanks for the great story and have fun with whatever you are up to now.
roxxihearts chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
this story rox0rz my sox0rz!

but there is one thing, the AN crowd the story and make it hard to tell the difference bewtween one begins and one ends.

to help, you could press Enter a couple times and move it down some! or even separate it with a line like this

_

so it's not so hard on the eyes! D i am readin this at 2 in hte morning ._. *rubs eyes*

another suggestion is you could err double enter and then bold it!

but these are only suggesions .
roxxihearts chapter 1 . 7/21/2008