Reviews for Prince of my Heart
Guest chapter 19 . 2/11/2014
OMG. I HATE COLD. very good story. I BAWLED MY EYES OUT IN CHAPTER 18. VERY SAD. Kacorat Oranamno
Shadow Dream Catcher chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
vegetaukealldai chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
i wonder how friza looked when he was young
rayhaan chapter 19 . 3/25/2012
WTF*** are you trying to make vegeta fans hate fanfics or make us vomit this couple should be banded from fanfics forever BTW** ewwww u freak show
Saiyansweetheart chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
To King Vegeta: how could you? Forcing your son to marry that lipsticked freakshow? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? ARE YOU INSANE?
daughterofrisingsun chapter 19 . 2/26/2011
Saiyansweetheart chapter 19 . 2/26/2011
Congradulations, you have succeeded in EMOTIONALLY SCARRING many Vegeta fans,including me, FOR LIFE! Nice work!
Saiyansweetheart chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
_...WHAT THE HECK? This is an extremely CRUEL and UNUSUAL punishment, forcing Vegeta to marry Frieza!
ChocoDK chapter 19 . 12/17/2008
Wow great fan fic and it was a great story to retire with. Very well written and I enjoyed every moment reading it. Even though I am a Vegeta fan and this story does seem a bit weird I thought of Vegeta and Freiza in a different light and it made this story all the more enjoyable. Beatiful ending you made there at the end.
ChocoDK chapter 14 . 12/17/2008
Wow what a beatifully written chapter (no sarcasm intended). I couldn't help but feel part of the emotion on Freiza's and Vegeta's part and it made me smile. Also the pain of what Freiza went through from all those years being beaten up by King Kold made it sad at the same time. You are a very talented writer and I can't wait to read the rest of your fan fic. I have really been enjoying it so far but just had to comment on this very well written chapter.
DBZ maineack chapter 19 . 5/13/2007
Holy CRAP! wen did u deside to com up with THIS? LOL IT was sweat thou but a bit confusing thou,.but thats wat makesim good

later DBZ maineack
Katiiey chapter 19 . 11/5/2005
That was a great story with a beautiful it was long wait for more chapters,but all in all it was worth the 's sad to see a great author leave fanfiction,but anyway,thanks for writing terrific stories!
Veromorphia chapter 19 . 10/23/2005
Aw, wow, I loved this story! It's one of the few fan fictions that I've actually ENJOYED all the way through (some have boring parts or parts that don't make sense), and I'm sorry to see it end, also a rarity for me in EVERY type of story I read. Even if I love something, it is sometimes a relief to see it over. I can't explain that, but it does not apply to this story!

I don't want you to retire. I want to read more fics like this! lol, Oh well. I guess it's better than just starting a lot of stories one summer and slowly but surely drifting away from them like I did...

Wow, fan fiction is funny-most people who retire do so when they're about eighteen.

...I was reading your stories when I was fourteen years old...That is

Enough ranting. This story was amazing; it was one of the best, and I feel like a phase of my life is ending as I read the last chapter. I'll miss it a lot.

Veromorphia chapter 18 . 10/23/2005
I love it! Got a little cutesy at the end there, but I still love it! lol. Almost reminds me of Trista/Mokoto, but

I don't need to get into that now.

This review will be short because I can't wait to read the epilogue.

sarah rooney chapter 1 . 7/14/2005