Reviews for Twist Through Time
BeSmiley chapter 1 . 9/6
I read your story yesterday and i really liked it, good job ! :)
lazy-kaa chapter 32 . 5/4
The final is fine. What makes the storry different is that they do not go towards each other in 2-3 chapters and then make kisses and so on in next 20-30 chapters. Thanks for creative approach :)
lazy-kaa chapter 2 . 5/4
Kind of strange situation. Strange demands from Harry, since he is with another girl... Or, in fact, the situation is twisted and Harry acts like Ron, while Ron acts like Harry could.
LovingPillow chapter 32 . 1/11/2014
I can and will read this over and over again, just to remind myself that this is an awesome fic everyone should have read by now xD
Eternal Downfall chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Reply to the review. It will be crap.
food fighter chapter 32 . 3/8/2013
I enjoyed this story quite a bit.

I absolutely loved how you made Ron mature and grow up, but I felt that the explanation of why the Tyro book said that Ron married Hermione the first time was slightly confusing. There were also some loose ends that I didn't quite comprehend, like what happened to time-traveler Hermione (did she just disappear after she finished changing the time stream?), and whether Ron ever found someone else to love.

Again, I really like how you characterized Ron, and the ending was sweet - I was almost afraid that you would make Hermione marry Ron after making the reader invest so much emotion for Harry and Hermione to get together - but you ended the story well. Funny how miscommunication caused all of Harry and Hermione's problems - just like in real life!
Guest chapter 32 . 3/3/2013
yeyy for the ending but ? that made no sense the first 28 chapters were odd and the chapters after 28 were like a compleatly diffrent story added on to this they stoped tying into them and everything was compleatly diffrent tho thank god for the ending and them together
Guest chapter 33 . 12/29/2012
great story. wish there was a little epilogue though..
scarlette chapter 32 . 11/3/2012
i super love the story. just read the whole thing for 6 hours straight! love it so much.
Harmony chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
Go Harry! Woooohoooooo!
Harmony chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Harry's jealous. Ooooooooh burn
Binka Fudge chapter 12 . 3/1/2011
I just thought i'd take a minute to let you know what i think so far. I know this story has been finished for a long time and whatever i say will have no bearing on the outcome, but I really, really, really want to slap Harry right now. I actually prefer reading stories where Hermione ends up with either Fred or George Weasley, I was never that fond of JKR's decision to put her with Ron in canon, I mean who'd want to marry someone you can't stop arguing with? But in this story I can actually see Ron and Hermione working out, their bickering is more affectionate teasing than spiteful. Anyway..., I've gone a little off topic, but don't you see how Ron is helping Hermione no matter how mad he thinks her idea is, whereas Harry completely ignored her for a year in favour of Cho, who if you'll forgive me for saying so, is a complete ... Umbridge? I really like Ron and Hermione as friends though, so I think they should stay that way, Hermione should forget about Harry after finding out what a git he is, she should vanish the potion she's been brewing and start going out with Draco Malfoy. He seems to have grown up, unlike some black haired, green eyed, scarred people I could mention, plus it would really p' off Potter, who will no doubt end up in a Dursley type marriage with Cho.
wtf chapter 23 . 10/28/2010
after all these chapters arent you gonna pair Hermione and Harry together? Whats the point of this?
katiebear95 chapter 32 . 9/19/2010
this was written incredibly well and realistic. i loved it, especially the ending, which i realize is a very cliche thing of me to say.
hashtagnofilter chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
kay, so i'm waiting for you to update [idon't expect it today or tomorrow but i was just bored] so i started reading this.

and the gryffindor boys minus harry? they are thebest.

esp. ron. this is my kind of ron, not the one who ends up w hermione.