Reviews for The Art of Singing on Tables Whilst Drunk
imightjustbecrazy chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
*giggles*
Madame Wolf chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Wow, I'd forgotten about our conversation about this. This turned out wonderfully :D! Thanks for the mention! We should try writing a fic together again. I'll turn down the sap ;)
Kitsurobami chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
very good,
i can't stop giggling.
Angel of de Blood chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
this is great. i luv slash fics. who is this madame wolf and where can i talk to her? if she told u to do this, she is rather wacky. wacky authors manage to come up with great fics.
where did you come up with the idea of butterbeer being alcholic? its odd, but interesting.
y do draco and ron sing? its funny, but y?
the harry/ron thing is kind of wierd. they're supposed to be bestfriends. i wouldn't snog my bestfriend. the hermione/ginny thing is the same. they're like sisters.
and don't get mad at me. this is constructive criticism.
chimerical chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
That was an awesome story. ::giggles drunkenly::
Twice Removed chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
That was so funny! Write on! This fic rocks. ;P
Also, I really lurve HarryRon pairings... you don't see them much on ... at least... I don't. :(
Ah, well! That's life. I've got this fic entitled "Kiss Me", can you read it for me pwease and give your comments, views... whatever you wanna say? thanky. that's all. :p
dragonbrat too tired to log in chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Aww, it was so cute! Nice song selections, especially from 'Annie' and 'Oliver!'. Those are my two favourite musicals, and I'm really glad you decided to mantion those songs. Anyway, going to go read more of your stuff. Later days!
Fairy of the Black Oleander chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Oh, god! That was funny as hell! Wrong as hell, too, but that's not the point! I really liked that! Keep it up!
TortillaInLuv chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
This was funny good job!