Reviews for Merge
LesMisLoony chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This is a magnificently visceral thing for such a tiny piece! I agree that it's ridiculously unlikely, given the distance and muddled loathing/jealousy in Salieri, but I love your style and diction.

I also agree that the most mature route to take in response to silly, immature flamers like those below is to ignore them. Of course they didn't read your story. They probably couldn't even pronounce Amadeus. However, most people on this site have seen the likes of those silly random flamers before and can recognise them. Few people would believe them as an actual response to your story.

I know I'm about five years behind on this, so apologies for that as well.
Chiranodoss chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
First off I will comment on your story. It was well written I grant you that and somehow I can picture Salieri having that desire within him, however it almost seemed wrong that Mozart was okay with it. Also considering how heavily religion influenced their lives, I don't think they would give in to their desires, for the fear of damnation. Granted I know this is a story so that's really not that relevant, however I thought I might as well bring it up.

I also wanted to touch on your retalliation to 'me'. Forgive me but it is an open review, and you should respect their opinion regardless of whether you like it. Granted they could have delivered it in a much classier way, but you should be able to see that and retalliate appropriately or not at all. I just says that you can't handle critisism.

I do not mean to offend if that is what this review has produced but it is an opinon and liek it or not you should respect it.
Shire cat chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Whoa. That's all I have to say. Whoa
wiseupjanetweiss chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Fantastic story! I loved it!
yap chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Dear sweet Mr or Ms me,

please never try to anonymously flame anyone ever again, especially if the contents of your so-called review have no discernible relation to the fic whatsoever.

It's bad manners, not to mention cowardice.

Also, there are shift keys to help people read your stuff easier. They can be found near the bottom of your keyboard, on the left and right side respectively.

Concerning checks: I'm afraid even the garbage you write would not invalidate a check.

P.S.: My email is publicly displayed on my profile pape, so if you have any more groundbreaking statements to make about a little ficlet written half a year ago, you're welcome to use it.
me chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
please never ever try and write anything ever again. even a check you write would come out to be garbage.
me and that's all you need to know chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
that was a little odd, especially since Mozart was suck a lady lover...I guess, however, Salieri could be into that...I guess...
GalaxyLei chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Oh, brilliant, especially the last line. I had similar thoughts about that scene when I first watched the movie; it's the best bit anyhow-inspired me to write fic as well. Anyway, your story was both amusing and sweet, which is a great combination. Keep up the good work!