Reviews for No ordinary day
bffimagine chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
AW! How could Schu be so mean to Kenken?
FireKat chapter 3 . 3/5/2004
aww schu took kenken out for dinner kawaii. And aya’s all obsessive compulsive over paper o.0;; hehe- I can so see him doing that! Very cute _
FireKat chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
*snicker* omg that’s funny! But what did schuschu do o.0 and brad threating him – hehehe _
FireKat chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
poor kenken! I never understood why people who throw surprise parties act like they don’t rememer.. doesn’t make sence and pisses off the poor person who’s birthday it is ;-; *huggles kenken*
CrawBrad chapter 3 . 1/16/2004
I wonder what Farf has against whipped cream, it is a perfactly good tool if you want to hurt god. I loved this story, it was really cute. _ Brad
Jenken chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
Oh! So cute! I love the paper thing. It sounds just like him! XD Is that really where it ends? A sequel would be lovely. *hint hint wink wink nudge nudge* A sequel would be VERY VERY lovely! _ I love Schu/Ken. Adorable fic.
Secera Crystalfire chapter 3 . 1/14/2004
Love it! Aya's note paper was great! And anything with Schu *has* to be good. I really enjoyed reading this...arigatou!
Anna-chan2 chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
LOL! I'm injoying this fic! Please continue soon.
Secera Crystalfire chapter 2 . 1/10/2004
Great chapter (again)! I love the last part with Schu and Brad most, but the whole story is awesome! Keep it up!
Sailor Fantasy chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
I really like ur fic! It's interesting...
CrawBrad chapter 2 . 1/6/2004
Oh Schuschu is screwing with Brad's love life... he doesn't sound happy about it. Update soon! Brad
Panic - It's Rae chapter 2 . 1/6/2004
This is so good!
I love KenKen B-day
fics! They need more!
Please continue soon!
Raelynn
Wai - Aki chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
*lmao* Did I ever mention that I love your Schuldich? AND your Brad? AND your Yotan? *lol* I'm having fun reading this. I can't wait to see what happens. *still waving SchuKen banner*
- Wai
PS: Don't let Braddy kill Schuschu please? XD
Lady Geuna chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
HAHAHAHA! Aw, poor Ken! Poor EVERYONE, their minds are being screwed with! _ I wonder who would really end up with who, as Aya is obviously with Brad. _ And does Schuldich really have a date? With who! Can't wait!
Geuna
Romennar chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
i don't see what ken ken is so upset about. being asked to a romantic dinner by numerous mega hot anime bishes..whew..i'll trade ya places ken! .