Reviews for Polka Dots and Ribbons
hn
fayeS chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
lol That was cute ;D
Little Pearl chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Entertaining, with a twist and very, very cute.

Loved ever sentence of it!
animeluvr999 chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
omg...! hahahahahahahahaha! i can't stop laughing! .

*continues to crack up for several minutes*

*calms herself*

sigh~ anyways!

another AWESOME story. MUCH lighter )and... erm... why do i want to say peppier...?) than the last one i read... but hell! still totally AWESOMETASTIC! lol

but man~

i was looking forward to Riku undoing at those ribbons on sora like he was a present~ U_U

/ hm~ it would've been yummy.

anyhoo!

great story, yet again... and now i'm off to read more. _

and i do believe i will fave u as well...

and i don't fave people just willy-nilly either, so feel grateful damn it! .

lol

hope u keep up to good work! _

~AL9
Azamiko chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
Very cute! And I LIKE ribbons...
Tekko chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
Tee~This was so cute *.* Ah, the days of teen angst. The fluff was just enough
Undying lover chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Hey!

I figure you should know this is one of my all-time FAVORITE stories. Now, to sound like a total and complete dork...OMG HEART this story. He he...good job.
aggitatedmaggots chapter 4 . 10/23/2006
great story. so kawaii! and youve probably been told this 2389793248 times already but i think its spelled "paopu" or maybe its paupu or poapu or AGH .
malikoyun chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
-sigh- re-reading your stuff..

Ever tell you you're my favorite author?

]

WIsh you'd come back and write more..
YaoiLover114 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
O! I love this story! It's so cute!

Oh! and next I'm going to read "Pretty Little Boy" by you and I'm sure it's just as good. :)
Cloud-1-3-5 and Ame Emi Dai chapter 4 . 3/24/2006
. Another lovely fluffy ficcu, and great fun to read~ _ That mental image of Sora in the ribbon was just ~adorable~, and Riku's response to his question was sheer genius X3

For the record, the 'wtf...?' factor you were aiming for on chapter three worked very well too X3
Switchblade237 chapter 4 . 2/2/2006
Niice! So cuute! - Well written, engaging, and... did I mention cute yet? Wel,, I will again. CUTE! Very well done. And yes, I do think you spelled "paupus" right... at least, that's how I'd spell it.
tomoya-542002 chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
awe, so cute! loved it!
Raezer chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
Nice story, I absolutely love your work and decided to go and read all your stuff. Starting with this one. Awesome, especially all the symbolism and what not in here, I woulda never guessed. Good job with this, really cute and fluffy. -grins-
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »