Reviews for Mistletoe
helena chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
good gracious! Such a nice story! Well done! I enjoyed it immenselly! Good piece od writing and i liked the way in whovh you develop characters. Really good one
DNash chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
This is an outstanding story! The whole scenario was believable and the plot was well-executed. While I did see a few typos here and there, none were striking enough to pull me out of the story.

There were a couple of points where the action got a little muddy to me as I read, but a second take usually made it clearer.

Great work!

Eva3 chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Wow! All these months I thought this was a Christmas story. Was I ever surprised...very pleasantly surprised. This is an amazing piece filled with something for everyone...adventures and rescues galore! As soon as I realized witchcraft played a major role, I knew what was in store for Marguerite. LOL. By the time the rescue scene appeared, my heart was pounding...and loved the dialogue between R&M, especially the part 'you didn't leave me.' Absolutely beautiful writing. You do action and adventure so well, I'll be looking for the rest of your fics in the near future. I was also pleased that I could read the entire story from start to finish as a completed one. Sorry, it took me so long to find your work.
Karen chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
I thought the story was very good, very true to the characters. My only criticism is that a few sentences need editing.
Angel LeeAnn chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Aw. That was such a sweet ending. I read a recommendation for this story on the TLW message board and decided to check it out. I'm SO glad I did. This was an amazing story! And I just loved the whole 16-17th century style town and Marguerite's witch dilemma. It was great!
Ryalin chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Absolutely fantastic story! Couldn't stop reading. I genius idea with wonderful characterizations. Thanks!
rann chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Just a quick note to say how much I enjoyed this story. It's very well written. The action sequences flow nicely. A good concept for a virtual season four episode.
Lerie chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
I absolutely adore your stories. You are a wonderful writer! Keep up the wonderful work.