Reviews for On Becoming a Wolf
Freezypop Fancypants chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
This is a very nice story. I love your writing style, and I love how you are able to get inside the character's heads so well.
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Another thing I hadn't thought about- the conflict of Koji's solitary nature with the wolf pack (the others aren't wolves, but that's beside the point). Not much action (not described at any rate), but a well-crafted bit of introspection.
takuya chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
wow that was very cool i really liked it tons
OmnicromXR chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Heh. Unlike many people(I.E. a reviewer I saw once who told the author that he had better remember that Kouji was the coolest digimon character ever) I never had much of a liking for Kouji. He struck me as a stuck up jerk who needed an ego deflation. I always kind of liked his brother as a character more than him. He seemed humble and intelligent, trying to make up for mistakes made. He made a decent villain for a time too. Anyways I've always kind of liked introspective pieces because they can flesh out an authors perspective on a character like nothing else.
Himitsu the Hunter chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Silvor, you know i will always love your beautiful style and prose, Your expressions of emotional logics and your ability to truely Tell a story with even the placement of every word... And dipite my misgivings about season 4, as always you have Given a new treasure to us your readers. (I.e. Short version. You are good, I love your style, this fic is good, Please mam may i have some more? poor orphan style)_
-Himitsu The Hunter
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Aww...just wonderful! :) *glomps Kouji quickly before he can grr at me* Thanks so much. :)