Reviews for Back in Black
David Fishwick chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Awesome and please update soon thanks.
Fayari chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Bitch please. As if Angel was all that useful. As I recall, one day of being human and he was practically extolling the virtues of being a vampire. He must be so brave, knowing he's at least five times as strong and fast as a normal human, and that his vampiric healing will take care of him as long as he doesn't get himself killed.

And let's not forget that on the Apocalypse count, Angel directly saved the world a grand total of one time. One fuckin time in eight seasons that he's around. And he even initiated a few apocalypses on his own!

Xander prevented five in seven seasons. Two times of which were in a single season.
Hazgarn chapter 4 . 8/30/2006
Vampire Xander is perfect in this one. Me like.
David Fishwick chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
Good work Vamp Xander is bit like the one in the Wish and i liked how he basically seduced a girl by saving her from other vamps. Also i liked how human Xander is afraid that his vampire twin will come after them. Good work and please update.
SamDeanLove chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. )
hjcallipygian chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
Good story. I'm really liking this version of the Xanders. The vague backstory is interesting, somehow it's just enough to get us to where we are now. Looking forward to the next iteration.
Calen chapter 4 . 6/21/2004
Don't get that episode 2-20 thing. Are there supposed to be others?

Looks like Kennedy is one dead slayer unless Willow can somehow help her with the mojo thing.

More soon!
Jane McCartney chapter 4 . 6/12/2004
Freaking fantastic! This story just rocks so much. Impressive...
Bolo chapter 4 . 6/11/2004
Dumb ass Kennedy! Make all the mistakes Update
Calen chapter 3 . 3/20/2004
really good so far. More soon!
Jonathan 81 chapter 3 . 12/30/2003
ray,
i gotta say, bro. this is great. its great to see you writing again, and i look forward to more. keep it up, my friend.
white werewolf
Douglas-G chapter 3 . 12/28/2003
I was a little hesitant when I read the description of this fic, but my curiousity got the better of me and I'm very glad it did! This is an awesomely well-written and entertaining story, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Teri chapter 3 . 12/27/2003
"A look of insanity crossed Xander’s features and then he laughed disturbingly. 'Be it ever so humble there’s no place like home, huh?' he quoted."
Quite a story you have here. It keeps getting better and better. Nice work!
Jane McCartney chapter 2 . 12/27/2003
Okay, so this is my story: I'm Jane Mccartney's lil' sis, and once I still don't have my own register, I'm borrowing hers... So, she sort of started to dislike Buffy and is all busy with college things and stuff, so now I'm the official reader of fan fictions, and I totally understand why she used to say that Raygun's fics were one of the top five list. You writing style is simply awesome, and talent is a word certainly written in your forehead.
Bolo chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
I have a hard time seeing Xander even Evil Xander being civil to any vamps. Hate is Hate so while he is evil he would kill vamps for fun. Just saying in case it comes up.