Reviews for Give me a sign
cool mercury chapter 18 . 3/22/2004
i'm really loving this story. I fell like i want to scream at the computer to see if trunks can hear me. come on the guy is really slow. talk about not being able to put 2 and 2 together. Ok i'm done. can't wait to see what happens.
SSJ5Tigger chapter 17 . 3/15/2004
U evil evil person!
How dare u leave it there!
Urge!
Good chappie tho...short but good
Pelase update gain soon
Pretty please?
THE CLIFFE MUST END! SOON!
UPDATE!
Peace out
M-python-girl chapter 17 . 3/14/2004
DAMN YOU! UPDATE DAMN IT! CAN'T YOU MAKE ANYTHING SIMPLE! I FANALLY GOT MY COMPUTER BACK AND YOU PUT A SUPER CLIFFY IN! IF YOUR GONNA DO SOMTHIN LIKE THAT AT LEAST GET THE NEXT FUCKING CHAPTER UP TOMMOROW! OR YOU WILL HAVE RELIGIOUS FINATICS AND MONTY PYTHONS BUNNYS KILLING YOU VERY SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY GOD DAMN IT! WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOUR BRAIN!
K-Chan14 chapter 14 . 2/16/2004
That was a cool chapter. Very short, but that's better than nothing. :p Keep up the good work.
cool mercury chapter 13 . 1/27/2004
ok I saw the trunks thing coming but I don't know what Vegeta's going to say. Can't wait to see
K-Chan14 chapter 12 . 1/20/2004
Hey, cool chapter, very sweet. _
cool mercury chapter 12 . 1/19/2004
finally man i was starting to think that you were never going to put them together. Loved it.
SSJ5Tigger chapter 12 . 1/19/2004
Aw, THAT WAS SO SWEET!
Yes! They r 2gether!
That is like...fantastic!
Loved that!
Please update gain soon
LOVE DIS STORY!
cool mercury chapter 11 . 1/15/2004
now there is something to think about. nice chpater.
cool mercury chapter 10 . 1/12/2004
come on what good would it do to kill you we need you to finsh the story. Your story is really good.
cool mercury chapter 9 . 1/7/2004
poor Ryanna i hope your going to give that poor women some happiness. Loved the chapter
SabyChan chapter 8 . 1/3/2004
OMG! ... sad sad sad.. Ryanna jus blows Bardock off like that. Poor guy... I love your fic! Keep up the good work and update soon!
Is this going to turn into one of those lime fics...? heh... jus wondering... -.-;
Wait.. so wuts wrong wit Goten..? wuts he up to?
cool mercury chapter 8 . 1/3/2004
o come on when are they going to get together. They would be so hot together. any ways I wait and see where this is going. really can't wait to see what happens
Chrysoberyl chapter 8 . 1/3/2004
Daw! That was sweet!
Poor Bardock...gettin blown off like dat
I feel sorry 4 him
Please, update gain soon
Love da story so far
cool mercury chapter 7 . 1/1/2004
that was cool loved it. can't wait to see where you take this one.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »