Reviews for Give me a sign
cool mercury chapter 6 . 1/1/2004
No way. I really didn't see that one coming
Fujiko chapter 6 . 12/30/2003
*starts to cry* NO! TRUNKSIE! He s'posed to belong only to Pan but he has a son! Wa! (Update soon!)
BuGGzErS chapter 5 . 12/30/2003
lololololololololololol that was so funny "Pan JUST arrived and you expect them to just *click* start humping each other... oops Gomen _ I’m getting a little too graphical." abot the death threts its a common thing...wow thats kinda weird to say...lol...well any ways it would be so crazy king veggie...lol ... i hope the next chappy comes out soon ...this was a hillarious announcement
Fujiko chapter 5 . 12/30/2003
I just wanted to say that I love this story! You know, I can c y peeps R giving u death threats if they think Trunks is the father... (bcuz he BELONGS to PAN!) lol! Yeah, N*e*ways, the thought that it could be Trunks' has crossed my mind too... though I hope it isn't. _ Welpz, hurry n update (i should the the same to myself for my stories but I just don't seem to have time... lol)!
~Fujiko~
Lady Tomboy chapter 4 . 12/29/2003
hehe cool another update _ or maybe I was just late with reading the last one?
Oh well lol wonder if Pan's gonna figure out more 'bout Ryanna and hmm what 'bout Goten and Bra? lol
Hurry up and update _
Trupan chapter 4 . 12/29/2003
O! Next chappie! I figured out that it wasn't Trunks who got ryanna preg. BUT WHO DID!
Lady Tomboy chapter 3 . 12/28/2003
hmm who could the father be? prolly every single male saiyan on the planet ...
Oh well hope you'll hurry up and update _
cool mercury chapter 4 . 12/28/2003
all this secrets I'm have a hard time keeping up. which make me want to read your story more. hope you update soon.
Trupan chapter 3 . 12/27/2003
I'm getting a a very nasty gut feeling that it's Trunks... or maybe Bardock. I'm cool if it's Bardock, but I won't be cool if it's Trunks. Sorry but I'm a T/P fan to the core. Update soon please!
alteregosasha chapter 3 . 12/26/2003
very enticing story! i like it! t/p is usually my fav, but this bardock/ryanna romance interests me as well. as long as trunks isn't the father of her baby, i'll be happy. if he is, i'll hav to kill u...!
cool mercury chapter 3 . 12/26/2003
I love a good mystery and your story. Hope you update soon to see what happens.
Trupan chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
Hi,
This is Rachel. I'm Esra's (the real owner of Stunner 1) bestfriend. She told me about your story and I was going to review as an anonymous but I saw that I had to log in, but since I don't have a...thingymabob..lol, I asked Esra to review from her account. And she was right, your story is really good!
Lady Tomboy chapter 2 . 12/25/2003
Hehe cool story _ I really like it so far
anyways hope you'll hurry up and update soon cause I wanna know how this is gonna continue
*btw 'bout time someone included bardock again in a story ;)*
Trupan chapter 2 . 12/25/2003
Yet another great chapter! Keep up the great work! I can't believe people aren't reading this great story! I'll get my friends to read them too. Maybe a change in the summary could get you more reviews. I don't know...lol
UPDATE SOON!
FightingWarrior-Panny chapter 2 . 12/25/2003
great long chapter can't wait for the next chappie! already anticipating it...
update son please!