Reviews for First Taste
Mandalor V7 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Hummm, neat perspective of things. But I would like to point out Mara would have used the Force to snatch Luke's lightsaber right out hands. Though it's really well written.
storyteller2899 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I am going to pretend this actually happened! Fett lives!
The Noble French Fry chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Ok, now that's just weird. No way that Mara Jade would be that incompetent, dude. Way OOC.

And the idea behind it's weird too.
katt chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Much too lazy to log in currently, but i have to review this. I do believe in the comic books Mara and Boba get involved romantically, though it may be no more than rumors. i was searching for something, because, well... Fett and Mara, two well known bounty hunters? REally good story. This is the only on close. THank you for writing it.
jadeBlueAferGlow chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
oOoOooOoooOo realy gooooooood story u should write more Boba Fett! *i like him*
Saponaria chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Ooooooo. This is... quite a unique story. My fave char (Mara) and my brother's (Boba) facing off would be most interesting! It would be fun to hear about what happens when they meet again!
vvvvvv chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Wow, this is brilliant... the end line really sends a cold shiver up your spine... boba and Mara? Meh heh heh... very nice indeed.
Ursula chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Very intriguing...the end was a great twist. Good Pathos for Fett!
Queen of the Faeries1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
Nice. Mara Jade and Boba Fett. The two coolest characters. There should be more of these kind of stories.
Fiction chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
That was very good. I like semi-romantic Fett stories and too many of them involve Mary-Sue's. Besides, she's better off with Fett than Skywalker any day of the week! :)
miss tori chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
GReat! one of the two boba fett story's i have read that i loved. even though i don't like mara i liked this
Nya chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Intersting...very interesting. I like this idea, it's very origional, something like that never even crossed my mind. I agree with that sequel idea, it would be interesting to have them meet later. Good story, keep it up.
obi's girl chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
The first taste of her

has killed me. And I long for more. It made me remember RotJ all over again :)

You are lucky. Today, I have just registered as a writer. The piece I sent in was entitled Burning for You. It's a Obi/Ami Romance. Keep a look out for it and spread the word.
Weedus chapter 1 . 1/6/2001