Reviews for Icy Paradise
BattleN3TWORK chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
Dude, get back to finishing this story. Even if you've given up on fanfiction, this could be a nice farewell. I READ ALL THE CHAPTERS SO FAR FOR THE PREQUEL, I AWAIT THE END FOR THE SEQUEL.
Iloveanime9493 chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
hey! plz tell me tht everything is going to work out with kaori and mac. my heart cant take something like them breaking up! but w/e u do...i kno it will be good! peace!

p.s.: KAORIXMAC 4EVA!(sry couldnt resit! lol)
Kaltmr chapter 11 . 8/8/2007
omg. i love you. this rocks at life. i do hope you continue... wanna see the ending so badly!
poised-geisha chapter 11 . 1/1/2007
wah.

so im guessing this is becoming a kaori/phymon fic ne?

*sobs*

oh well..~

*sobs some more*
Rei-Sama chapter 11 . 7/24/2005
O.o OMFG YOU BETTER UPDATE PARRY!
seclue chapter 11 . 7/22/2005
This is a great story so far.
alphacadet0520 chapter 11 . 3/28/2005
Brilliant story! Its fancinating to actually see Psymons got feelings for pthers and not just about himself but...

WHEN ARE YOU PLANNING TO ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER? I STARTED READING THIS STORY ABOUT 5 OR 6 MONTHS AGO!

Please update soon.
WolfSpiky chapter 11 . 1/11/2005
please continue this story! *begs* it's really good... and your doing a great job... so yeah. good luck.

-Wolf
Autum Wind chapter 11 . 11/13/2004
OMG! PLEEZ SAY UR WRITING ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON!

PLEZ!
Lola Quigley chapter 11 . 10/13/2004
I hope you get back to writing this story soon because I really want to know what happens next!
Lola Quigley chapter 11 . 10/13/2004
NicePersonWhoSendsReveiws chapter 5 . 8/24/2004
Before i continue, i must say, i like Mac and Kaori pairing better. Psymon...scares me...alot... O.o;;...yah so if this is gonna be a Psymon Kaori then tell me so i can stop, k? the first one (Final Race) was good though!

-NicePersonWhoSendsReveiws
demongurl2620 chapter 11 . 7/30/2004
you better noty make this a god damn psy/kaori. story cause if you do not many ppl will be happy happy joy joy!so plez make kaori and psymon hate each other again and make this a mac/kaori story... i mean they really belong together so yes to mac an' kaori no to psy an' an' psymon no bad couple!mac an' kaori very very very greeaat couple!mac an kaori god!psymon an' kaori bad!

demongurl2620

ps in other stories make psy an kaori enemys
A fan.LOL chapter 11 . 7/11/2004
Well, I must say that I am really enjoying your fics. I mean, you are really talented, because you can spin up a story that's interesting (I will admit now that I am a Psymon/Kaori fan) AND keep each character's personalities pretty much correct (did that make sense?).

Okay, I'll just say simply: It's a great fic, DON'T STOP (PLEASE!), and everyone is themselves! Yay!

Write another chapter. Please? Or at least give us all an ending! Please? Wow, I sound real pitiful. Okay, bye'z now!
anna1iss03 chapter 11 . 7/8/2004
That's it? You end the chapter there? I thought the conclusion would be coming! Update!