Reviews for Unknown
IntelligentAirhead chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
Are you gonna finish this? I know you said we could handle the wait and all, but I'm starting to get ticked. This is the first review I've done, yes, you've driven me to reviewing! Ok rant over; it's review time. Ok, awesome plotline, good dialougue, and,what's this? The characters actually act like they do in the series! ahhhh! Apocalypse! Keep up the good work, your fanfics remain awesome. I still want you to finish this though *Glares* IntelligentAirhead also would appreciate a sequel to the nightmare thing. Sorry, I read too many fanfics to remember all of the names *shrugs* keep writing!
Mindy1996 chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
Finish please! I wana Noe where the howl came from!
EVAN AAML chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Ah, another excelent story! I have read this before, but it seems that I didn't write a review, hmm. All well, great story!

sincerely,

evan, a fan of aaml
GOnrie chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
Very...but VERY good story! Hope you'll update soon
Chaos-Paladin chapter 5 . 1/27/2005
i like how malliable this fic is. meaning it can go in any direction. i think this fic should have some kind of drama or conflict between ash/misty, i have some ideas, but u hafta email me if you care. btw, that thing misty used is call a swissarmie knife (i doubt i spelled it right, and...whats an ash-tachi?
WildTotodile chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
Just want to let you know thank you for the review. Keep up making people come back from the dark side (Advanceshipping; WT shudders at the mention of it) to the good side (AAML! ALL THE WAY BABY!)!
WildTotodile chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
If you like AAML you should read my two part story "P2K II: Lawrence's Revenge". It's like a sequel to Pokemon the movie 20 (or P2K , hence the title)
WildTotodile chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
If you like AAML then you should read "P2K II: Lawrence's Revenge". It is like a sequel to Pokemon the movie 20"
soraoathkeeper chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
*cries* Chibi-Suiko, Chibi-Suiko, wherefore art thou Chibi-Suiko? Why haven't you updated?

I know what you mean about the memory thing; I'm exactly the same. The only thing is is that ten years from now I'll remember it...anyway, I like Ash's conflicting feelings, and how Misty thinks, with the whole worry thing and all. This sorta reminds me of the book Flipped, by Wendelain Van Draane. GREAT book by the author of the Sammy Keyes Mysteries. One of my favorite authors. I reccomend.

Please, update soon!
Red X Girl chapter 5 . 7/6/2004
WA! Please update this! It's been...lets see...March, April, May, June, July...almost 5 months! I absolutely (sp? lol) love ur fics and u know that, so please, if u ever have time, finish this...

thanks x1,0,0 for being a really great writer,

-Mistys Shadow08

p.s. IM me anytime u want! unless, of course, I'm not even online because...o forget it, why do I even bother trying to sound intelligant? (sp? see I can't even spell the thing I'm not!) lol bye bye
Zero Melfice chapter 5 . 7/6/2004
Hey. I don't think your stories suck. I think that they have practiccally a romantic feeling even though it never happened.

I think i'v already added you to my favorite authors list now, but just in case I didn't, i'm going to check.

But your stories are good. I better get going, its 3:56 right now so i'm hitting the sack for tonight.(yawns a very deep yawn).
tcganimefan chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Misty and Melody jynxed themselves. Now you have to put the world in a situation where the world depends on Ash alone.
Rosie Rubix chapter 5 . 2/7/2004
Brilliant! More please! I got broadband so I can read more now! Woo-hoo!
I love AAMRNs! Oh, and PS, what in the heck is kawaii?
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 5 . 2/6/2004
Excellent chapter, as always. I enjoyed Ash's dream. _ Can't wait to see more!
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 4 . 2/2/2004
LOL! Ah, Misty, Misty, Misty. *shakes head* Silly silly.
That's wonderful. Please update soon! I'll be keeping an eye out!