Reviews for Once Upon A Time...
mylittlehazmat chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I never woud have thought of Minerva like that. I guess that's ... I dunno, it's a really nice story. It's decsriptive and written in Minerva's own words, and ...great job! ;P

Ta!
LotRGenius chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
THAT WAS WONDERFUL! YOU ARE EXCELLENT! Too bad Vicky died. Also, McGonagall married? I'm surprised SHE didn't kill her husband (decipher the book. She has absolutely NO patience). Sorry 'bout that one. *snickers* Anyway. Wunderbar! Loved it.
sab chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
interesting
BatWings08 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
I never saw McGonagall as a maternal sort of woman, but this has opened my eyes. In fact if I was an emotional person, I think I'd be crying now- that's a sure sign of a well written fic.
SenselessLust chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
I'm gunna cry.

No I'm not. Because I never cry.

But god was that sad. And so beautifully written.

*Sniff*
Mystery Machine chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Oh my! So sad! ::sniffle:: Beautifully written! And it does explain McGonagal's attitude in the books and why first years aren't supposed to have brooms. Aw!
Snowbear chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
ooh... is there gonna be more?
Anyadelle chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
That was a great story! Soooo sad... I almost cried... I love this fanfic, great job!
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
That was an *EXCELLENT* fic. Very well-written, and believable theory on why first-years can't have brooms. I liked the fic very much. Your last lines were excellently crafted...It conveys the angst and sorrow so well. Thanks a lot. Oh...On a side note, my real name is Victoria. Coincidence?
Loriel Eris chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
I've never seen a HP fic quite like this, they're usually all centred around Harry and the gang! I can't imagine Prof McG being like this, but that's what makes your story so realistic - something, like this, must have made her the way she is in the books.
Keziah chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
this was very well-written, very sad, and original. how much older than harry would vicky be? you have talent for writing sad fics.
the goddess of lit and vocab chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
***bottom lip trembles***

WOW

***starts to cry****
Wezen Solo chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
Ooooh! Another one of your stories that makes me cry, dangit! Great story!
Sailor Juno chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
*wipes eyes* I'm literally crying here...this was a beautiful story, and so sad...and yet it makes sense, it makes everything make sense...*sniff*
Evita Potter chapter 1 . 3/8/2001