Reviews for The Dirtiest Thing
Tiny chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Glad we have the internet so that you might express your own sexual/social/spiritual confusion by scribbling in the margins of greatness.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This is honestly amazing i loved it! I stumbled upon this by accident looking for something for English but i think it provides a solid backstory for the way Simon is and it really adds depth while i don't quite agree thats what he meant by "dirtiest thing" i think this story adds another layer to Simon that could be examined if it where included in the book
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I actually liked this a lot, though it was a bit inappropriate it was very interesting in the way you told the voice of Simon and the scenario.
NeverMindTheMaybe chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I have to say that this is a amazing in a sick twisted way, but yet amazing. I really like Simon as a character and this "bonus" to him makes me like him even more. It makes you see the pig's head differntly and makes the convo even more terrifying, I really like it. Very well written. Kudos to the idea and your writing :D
GunnerGirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
OH MY GOD!

This is so clever I can't even...

Genius... PURE genius!

It actually made me feel sick, even though it was done with such subtlety and class. The whole idea is just amazing - be very proud!
Maple Gunslinger chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Oh wow... that was great! I love this story!
wetheril chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
This is very creepy but very well-done. I've always thought the hallucinatory scene with Simon and the pig's head was very dark and disturbing, but you've definitely put it in a context that fully reveals another layer of darkness. *favs*
Dragonblossom chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Wow! That was a great story. It gave me chills. Lord of the Flies was my favorite book I read for school. I loved the character Simon and was sad when he was killed.
Chiyo chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Awe poor Simon. That was so sad! You did an excellent job with this. I just want to cry after reading that.
Flameofdeath chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Amazing. The language is stunning and I especially enjoyed the line:

"You can’t much trust mirrors. If they show everything backward, what else are they getting wrong?"

Very innovative, and much more believable than other fics here. Keep up the amazing work.
Hana chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
One word: Deep
Ya got skills! Keep up the good work!
Danny Barefoot chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
More believable than some stories of this type, and so nasty. Simon's feelings were very well put, just the right amount of the act itself shown, and a good ending.
elementlenore chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
my friend told me to read this fic because it was good, but I didn't know it would be this good.
Cradlerobber Speedo-kun chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Wow. That was insanely good. And it makes so much sense, too. Poor Simon. He's such an abused character. I'm not sure how to leave an adequate review, 'cause this was just so good... I can't manage to do it enough justice in mere words.
snippets chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
I love how you made the connections, it does seem to fit all together. Creepy tho. Poor Simon *cries*