Reviews for From Afar
Harumaki chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Aw, that was kinda sad... But I liked it anyways
iiBlackMoon chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
That was so sweet. You were right I never, ever, ever, would have imagined those two together.
mouseter chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Say it's not over yet, please say it's not over yet! I hope you continue this, but you most likely are seeing as you haven't updated for nearly four years! But I really like it!
Late chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I just wanted to praise you on this. The beginning probably wouldn't have happened (the Fujis were in Chiba, if you remember, when Syusuke was a kid), but I was able to overlook that for the story. Bittersweet ending but good story. The romantics out there could still hold out hope for something in the future between them.
Lady Light chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
aww short and sweet! Tezuka
Imaginator chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Aw darnit, angsty ending!

But this was certainly a very pleasant story to read. Unusual pairing, yes, but you write it so convincingly with such a smooth narrative. Well done and keep up the good work!
tofupanda chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
aw! poor tezuka! i hope he gets together with whomever he wants.
JadOo chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Wow. I'm in awe *bows low*. This is an amazing piece of work. Well done!
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
I have to say i love this piece and I wished you would write a sequel! please do! it is so hard to find a good het fic in this section and yours is it!
girlwhosings chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
THIS IS GREAT! LOVE IT! Alwyas wanted to read a Tezu/Yumiko fic... FINALLY! It's great!
tezuka eiri chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
I like the story. I would love to know what happens next
Shells1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
aw... i like ur story:d are u going to continue it? though it seems like a one-shot... i thought that the boy was tezuka when momo and them were talking, and tezuka was the only one not really saying anything.. haha but the attitude of the 8 year old boy reminded me of ryoma... great story!
burnein chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
o.O Interesting. Very interesting. Maybe you should add Syusuke into this. Hurhurhur.
belaxiel chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
great job! i always wanted to write a tezuka x yumiko fic! but you wrote it first :*( hahaha... anyway, i’m glad someone finally made an attempt on this pairing among all the yaois! GREAT! BURNING! would you write more, please? please? *begging with puppy eyes*