Reviews for A Troubled Heart
Anon chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
I'm crying. That was sweet.
Anon chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
They did not run away from each other. It's a good sign.
Anon chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
A deliciouspredicament to find oneself unsettled by a handsome lord who shows great interest in one's wellbeing ;)
Anon chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
A lovely exchange of possibly slightly insulting banter that obviously did not insult. Well crafted. ;)
97 Diagon Alley chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
lovely, thank you :) reading this, which utterely captures the spirit of these two such lovely characters, quite brightened my day
Desertfyre chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Beautiful story! D
Riel-mir chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Brilliant work. Very sweet and funny.
Edelwyn chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
this was so beautiful! I've read so many Houses of healing romance that I kind of became sick of them, but your take on this pairing was definetely worth it! your writing is excellent, the lines you gave each character fit perfectly. They would definetely tease one another - as for the final scene, I love it when writers try to keep the sobre style that Tolkien always used when dealing with romance and feelings. Really, really great job!
songsora chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
This was beautiful...simply beautiful.

I could see it clearly in the way that you described, and their conversation was witty and intelligent.

I especially liked this.

“Perhaps not, but beauty does shine all the more radiantly against it. Perhaps when sullied by grief, beauty is no longer as pure as it once was, but it can become deeper and truer. Tragic beauty is not beautiful because of the ill that has befallen it. It is attractive because it still shines. It is striking because it has a chance at redemption. It has faced the grimness of the world and still does not die,”

It recollects that Faramir was a lover of words and it adds character to him. :)

I love how wonderfully you portray their characters. So much like the book!

Very good job. :D
jayma chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE IT! For some reason I woke up today wanting to read a F/E story, but I couldn't find a really good one. And then I found yours! I absolutely love it! You stayed in character and your use of words was simply amazing! _
JennyRad chapter 4 . 10/13/2006
I'm impressed. A very convincing and plausible explanation of what JRRT didn't show us ... it rings very true in a lot of ways.

In one or two places, the grammar isn't quite correct - fairly minor points, but in such a polished story, minor mistakes are quite jarringly noticeable. If you'd like me to go overwith a red pen, give me a shout; I'd be happy to be specific.
Xedra chapter 4 . 12/26/2005

Aw, what lurvely fluffiness! :)
MAEday chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
I love this! You are far better at writing Faramir and Eowyn romance than I am. I absolutely adored the way you portrayed the couple, especially Faramir. I am definitely sticking thi on my favorites list.
LimeJuiceTub chapter 4 . 6/3/2005
Brilliant! That was so sweet! A thoroughly enjoyable read!
Amalia Kensington chapter 4 . 1/30/2005
say it with me now:

yes, i love this pairing. and i think that you've done a great job of capturing the banter found in the book.

very good.

thanks so much for sharing.

60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »