Reviews for SNOW and BLOOD
Angel Spreckles chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
No more? That's very disappointing...this held such promise (and I really enjoyed this chapter). I hope you come back and finish this. You're on my Story Alert. :)
Angel Spreckles chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
What will Trowa do I wonder? Will he accept the assignment? :D
Angel Spreckles chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I'm very intrigued. This is a great start with a nice hook.
dementedqwertyuiop chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
This isnt a review but a reply to the one u sent me (I would do a review but I dont know anything about gw) I juz had to make the story up (for ur Q.) and THANK YOU
nanashi999 chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
great fic, plz put up the 4th ch. i wanna read more.
Luraia Soul chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
oh,..I like this so far. great job. Ciao!
Midii Une chapter 3 . 1/3/2004
Hi Raven, sorry for the late review, I've been sick and not around much. So glad to see the latest chapter at lsst, thanks for the dedication. This set up makes me want to read the next part even more! I can't wait to see how you'll tie together the two stories and TxM in the next chapter WOOT!
computer geek michelle chapter 3 . 12/25/2003
hm very intresting
sweetangel4 chapter 3 . 12/24/2003
Whoa that sounded like a threat if i ever heard one. Anyways I know i didn't review the first 2 chapters and that's mainly because i just now saw this story and being a college student yourself then u would understand that i would barely have time to go to this website daily. However i do like to come here and just read a good story like u have and it relieves stress or something like that. Keep up the good work and get another chapter out soon. I can't wait to read it. :)
crzymagic8ball chapter 3 . 12/24/2003
hmm...I'm not exactly sure where you're going with this yet, but what you have so far is rather interesting. would you please email me when you update? until next time.