Reviews for 9 Taking Sides
omega-slytherin chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
i really did enjoy it. you should make a sequal were another member of the order finds him there. just giving my opinion here.
account chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
brilliant!
Misha chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
That was good. I like that different side of Draco.
Draco chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
This was really good. I really enjoyed. I'll have to go finish reading "Courting Miss Black" now...
Rocky235 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Well done, excellent style and grammar, no typos and the poem was a nice touch.

(Draferett still made my stomach turn though.)
Hydra-Star chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
This is, once again, very good. I love it. It's nice to know that at least one child of a dark family got away from all that, even if it isn't someone that I'd expect to have been able to do that. Lucius seems to have changed a lot from when he was in school. I suppose that's because of Voldemort's influince. Still, it's really sad that Narcissa was driven to think that she had to get Draco away from him. The two of them really seemed to love each other before.
Weatherwax chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I enjoyed this a lot, I liked how you intersperced the story with poetry, very nice touch.
Daintress chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Thank you so much to everyone who reviewed. I certainly didn't expect over 30 reviews for just a one-chapter fic. I really enjoyed writing this one. I think there is the potential for goodness in everyone, and Hagrid's comment that Malfoys have bad blood is just as biggotted as Draco's belief that muggleborns are beneath him. Anyway, thanks to everyone who reviewed. If you want to, I hope you'll take a look at the fic that follows on the heels of this one to see what happens next in my on-going saga. It's nearly time for Muriel's return!
Brandy
Nadreth chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
That was an ver interesting I liked it oh, yes and thank you for the advice it always helps when someone is willing to do that :)
kangaroo chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
wow. I liked this. Is it gonna be carried on..or is it just a one off thing to fit the song? well i liked it...you could have a great fic stemming from it. so carry on please. love kangaroo
Ms. Lit chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Hm...Very interesting. Nice spin on The Order of The Phoenix. I don't thinks its too plausible, but hey, interesting all the same.
Laverne de Montmorency chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I loved how you made things adjacent to the fifth book. And I like how Draco was accepted without much drama like some stories make it...it was brilliant!
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
cute, although I dont beleave in the qwgole draco-is-a-good-guy routine, I liked it that He got along with Sirius
ForeverLaDonna chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
That was interesting. Did Draco ever find out that Snape was in the order?
Shadowstar chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
How sweet... Poor Draco, his classmates always assume the worst...