Reviews for Idiot Savant
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 3 . 10/3/2006
This is really quite good, especially for a story with an OC as one of the main character. I am not a huge fan of those types of stories but I found this one quite good. Plus, I really like the personality of Isis. Anyway, it would be a real shame for you to drop such a good fic with even greater potential so my one one request is for you to update SOON!
IvoryWhiskers chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
Good job, I like the look of where this is going. I'm assuming Holly's going to make an apperance somewhere in it?

Keep up the good work

-Carmane;
Random Nameless Person chapter 3 . 6/26/2004
Guess what! Idiot Savant is funny! AND- my sister talks to everything (including herself, the playstation thing, the computer, the phone even though no one is on it...) I just felt I should tell you. No real reason to. Please update *begs on knees* please *grovels* please update soon.
RicaResin chapter 3 . 5/31/2004
Hey!

This is really good. It's funny, and I enjoy your impression of Artemis. Update!

Your fellow writer,

Identity99
Zappendu chapter 3 . 5/21/2004
mage kitty. my dear favourite author, could you please update your stories? thanks very much.
ARGH!
why do you always have to stop when it becomes even more interesting than .. whatever
UPDATE!
damnaccount chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
lmao. wow, that was simply perfect. i loved it, especially the butler/isis interaction, very few authors give him too much time with their oc. most of the time, i wouldn't wish them on him, tho... oh well. _
~sam~
akuweaselgirl chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
well last time i updated my story was...well not that long ago, but before that it had been like 3 monthes,so dont rush if you have to,but do please try and hurry!thankz_
throgmorten chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
My Science teacher, Mr. Severs, didn't know why the notation for gold is Au, and neither did my science teacher from last year...hehe...blackmail...
ArtyFan chapter 3 . 4/9/2004
Great fic! I really enjoyed it! It was a very creative way to show how Artemis got his Fairy Memory back. The only problem is...Artemis seemed a little "Out Of Character," in part of your story. I don't think Artemis would ask Isis if she believed in fairies. But other then that GREAT story! -ArtyFan
inactiveisasinactivedoes chapter 3 . 4/9/2004
Hallo! _
Hey, you already know what I think of the story.
But just in case you don't...
I think it's awesome! Update soon!
Blue Yeti chapter 3 . 3/12/2004
First thingies first. The current challenge on Criminality archive ( .net
Kandice chapter 3 . 3/12/2004
ROFL. That cab driver- jeez, doesn't give up. I'm lovin' the fic, update soon!
Mir-Kitty chapter 3 . 3/10/2004
Hello again! I just got to read this chapter now (I haven't been able to spend much time on the computer lately...) and I now remember reading most of it earlier... Although, there are I few parts I don't remember (up to where you were done when I read it of course). Anyway, it's really good and I hope you update soon. Sooner than I tend to, anyway. Bye!
the toaster chapter 3 . 3/10/2004
*stares at mage kitty for a seccond thinking, then bursts out laughing*
*several hours later*
MK: this is just sad.
Rad: I know
Slime: *pokes*
*several hours later*
Toaster: *stops laughing* Good one magey!
MK: *sighs*
TEhehehe! I finally get you're name. Mage- Magic. . . Magic Kitty?
The OddBird chapter 3 . 3/9/2004
Aye!
Spelling mistakes: Butler spelled Buterl
Thats all I found...though i guess I'm not to speak, I have typo's ALL the time.
Hey...you actually reviewed quickly for once, well quicker. Lol. Ow...my head hurts...I hit it on the cuboard getting out my oatmeal...M oatmeal...
Good chapie the cab driver part ROCKED make the same cab dude when she goes home...he's funny. Heh your drawing Isis...If I drew ANYTHING it'd probabaly be butler...though I would make fun of him. He's wearing a hoody? wow...a hip Butler...
.::~The OddBird~::.