Reviews for A Few Minor Details
Happiness's Deceit chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is just lovely, especially in that you touched upon something that was really mentioned in the manga. :)
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Lol. Keren... He is simply too good at making excuses. They totally made him seem like an innocent one, although everyone knows otherwise. Really enjoyed reading this fic. Still can't stop laughing every time I remember the content.
yayhotguys chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
* dead from laughing* hahahahhahah! great!
dreamwraith chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
this is one of the most funniest stories i have ever read!

way to go! really loved it
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Hahaha, this SHOULD be in the manga. Love the dialogue. XD
Keidara chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Oohh, so THAT'S how it happened...

That fits Kenren so well. At the beginning I was wondering why Tenpou was OOC, but then I realized it wasn't him and I grinned. This was a fun ficlet!

Kei
Phoibe chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Hello I am new in Saiyuki world and recently begin to hunt down fanworks.I gotta say your fic is acting exactly as I could imagine him :P

And Marshal of East Army's last words totally killed me -

"I'm transferring you to the Western Army. There's a Marshal there who deserves someone like you. Good luck in your career, General Kenren, and I truly hope not to be involved with it."

Yes Ten-chan indeed deserves someone like Kenren lol :))

serenitatis417 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
That was pure brilliance. The recount was written with such wit and humour that I am still grinning.

Oh Kenren.
Zab Jade chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
(laughs) Nice fic. You did a great job of capturing the personality of my favorite general.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
TOO FUNNY. TOO TOO FUNNy.

*hearts Kenren.*
amai-kaminari chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
OMG! That was funny! _

And yes - Tenpou and Kenren do deserve each other! _
Veleda chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Oh Merciful Goddess, that was one of the funniest things ever! I love Kenren in this, just love him. I'd like to quote my favorite lines, but I'd end up quoting half of the story.

And, yes, he and Tenpou do deserve each other. In the best way possible.
Klayter McCabe chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Kenren coughed. "I'm a simple soldier, sir. None of that high-flown poetry for me."

Y'know, I first read this fic when you wrote it a coupla years ago, and it made me laugh out loud then. I was surfing randomly today, saw it a favorites page, and, remembering it vaguely, went ahead and re-read it.

It made me laugh out loud again.

Thanks.
Youkai Of Hearts chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
How interesting _ will there be another incident _
chaosbfly chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Love it! It's so perfectly Kenren...

You know, one thing just leads to another, and the next thing you know someone's called the cops...

50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »