Reviews for Al Bhed Blue
justafan chapter 1 . 7/9
given i hardly check out fics in this section this has to be th ebest ffx fic i have ever read so far i hope things go well for tidus and riku but what will happen to sin and yuna now though auron may be badass but still its a final boss for a reason.
Fictionally Fictitious chapter 22 . 6/1
You have no idea how happy i am that you came back to this... -will read in the next couple of days-
Um... I hate to be THAT guy, but the game was very definitive about her death.
snowyassas1n chapter 31 . 3/28
Ahh that epilogue gives me so much closure thank yu for writing this amazing story:) I read back then before yu finished it and so I had never seen the epilogue until now.
KaiserUltima chapter 31 . 3/17
Beautiful ending and i loved the story. Thank you for writing it.
shelwyn chapter 31 . 1/13
Listen I loved this story but how many endings does it need lol

It's time to end it unless you want to somehow transition into x2 or a few slice of life chapters but your going to need to decide on what the true ending is and so on. Maybe write another story. Write two or three chapters update this one with an author note at the start and end about a new story and mark as complete heh. I liked it continue writing if you feel like it people enjoyed this.
DeathCrawler chapter 31 . 1/7
defintely a great story certainly glad you finished it
DeathCrawler chapter 1 . 1/7
just found this story so i probably wont review every chapters since i will be reading all of it if its good but congrats on finishing it this will be probably the oldest story i read so far
Akuma-Heika chapter 31 . 1/4
She didn’t get Yojimbo, Anima, or the Magus Sisters.

would have still been in these Zanarkand ruins if I hadn't been rescued. Rescued by the Al Bhed
the Al Bhed rescued him at Baaj Temple though.

Brother knew Spiran in FFX? He had semi-learned it by FFX2 but I thought he didn’t know in X.

Great fi!
Akuma-Heika chapter 24 . 1/4
When humans have power, they seek to use it. If you don't stop them, they go too far, ya
So who stops the Maesters?

I thought they passed on if they had no regrets though. Do all Al Bhed desire to stay and hunt their brethren (what will happen if they do not allow themselves to pass on)?

Did it ever explain why Titus knew nothing of Summoners when he was born and raised in their city-state?
Akuma-Heika chapter 8 . 1/4
From what we have seen, she didn't die, but she was more like a living corpse than a person after Jecht "died" which suggests one of two things, if not both, she loved him dearly or the fact she has been in a recurring dream and thus has been married to him for about a thousand years has bonded her too him in a way where she needs him to function. Think extreme symbiotic relationship.
Batblind359 chapter 1 . 1/3
Wow seeing this took 12 years to complete really made me interested in the story!

Great job using the Al Bhed language they were always my favorite part of X so happy its about them.
thepkrmgc chapter 31 . 1/1
yay for happy endings!
thepkrmgc chapter 30 . 1/1
the epilouge should be awesome, though he picked a terrible moment for that particular reveal
thepkrmgc chapter 29 . 1/1
i think rikku put it best when she said that life was more important then happiness, and while she might be broken hearted in the aftermath she will be alive: and with that comes a chance for a better future