Reviews for Al Bhed Blue
k4m3j0 chapter 31 . 3/16
Thank you so much for writing this! I think I read this back in 05 when I started reading fanfiction and I was fun going through this to completion.
Chundercat chapter 31 . 2/25
I really enjoyed this. It was nice to see the story go in a different direction. After reading a few stories it took a couple of chapters for me to get used to your format but it did feel like it worked. I think some areas could have had a bit more detail but overall I would happily read again further down the line. Thank you for writing!
HikariNiwa chapter 31 . 12/11/2016
This was really nice.
Panory Bro chapter 31 . 10/19/2016
I was feeling nostalgic the other day and decided to revisit the fanfic that introduced me to fanfiction as a whole. Lo and behold, you had actually finished it.

I kinda expected it to be a terrible fic, propped up by shipping preferences and nostalgia. I know I read some shit back in the day that I'd drop in a heartbeat if I read it now. The downside of rising standards I guess. But it was 31 well written chapters with an end that made me cry. I think I'm always gonna remember this one fondly. So thanks.
ItsZoeBaby chapter 31 . 9/9/2016
Oh my goodness, was this WELL WRITTEN! I thoroughly enjoyed this story. So true to their characters, especially TidusRikku.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/8/2016
That's a really sweet ending!
Considering the story is complete, you should mark it as such, I doubt I would've found the story if not for the mention of another author. (Quatermass, I think?)
justafan chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
given i hardly check out fics in this section this has to be th ebest ffx fic i have ever read so far i hope things go well for tidus and riku but what will happen to sin and yuna now though auron may be badass but still its a final boss for a reason.
Fictionally Fictitious chapter 22 . 6/1/2016
You have no idea how happy i am that you came back to this... -will read in the next couple of days-
Guest chapter 8 . 5/20/2016
Um... I hate to be THAT guy, but the game was very definitive about her death.
snowyassas1n chapter 31 . 3/28/2016
Ahh that epilogue gives me so much closure thank yu for writing this amazing story:) I read back then before yu finished it and so I had never seen the epilogue until now.
KaiserUltima chapter 31 . 3/17/2016
Beautiful ending and i loved the story. Thank you for writing it.
shelwyn chapter 31 . 1/13/2016
Listen I loved this story but how many endings does it need lol

It's time to end it unless you want to somehow transition into x2 or a few slice of life chapters but your going to need to decide on what the true ending is and so on. Maybe write another story. Write two or three chapters update this one with an author note at the start and end about a new story and mark as complete heh. I liked it continue writing if you feel like it people enjoyed this.
DeathCrawler chapter 31 . 1/7/2016
defintely a great story certainly glad you finished it
DeathCrawler chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
just found this story so i probably wont review every chapters since i will be reading all of it if its good but congrats on finishing it this will be probably the oldest story i read so far
Akuma-Heika chapter 31 . 1/4/2016
She didn’t get Yojimbo, Anima, or the Magus Sisters.

would have still been in these Zanarkand ruins if I hadn't been rescued. Rescued by the Al Bhed
the Al Bhed rescued him at Baaj Temple though.

Brother knew Spiran in FFX? He had semi-learned it by FFX2 but I thought he didn’t know in X.

Great fi!