Reviews for A Paper Crane Christmas
eau de toilette chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
I remember I have read this some time ago on another website , Im glad I found it again. Very lovely I must say.
Sunset Ruby chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
This is such a cute story!
MorganisM-Lve chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
oh my that was so cute!
morphed chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
whe, so sweet! i love paper cranes, i love love love them. but i've forgotten how to fold those oh-so-beautiful creatures of flight. haha, was the 300th crane charmed to life by their love? " She figured she had enough wrapping paper for twenty-five." those are the 25 presents for draco on the 25th day of december:x'mas rite? oh dear, if it really is so, it'll be so wonderful. he, i'm smitten all over again, all thanks to u!
mugglecastlover31 chapter 2 . 3/29/2006
So adorable! One of my favorite D/G's now :P
EverVengeful chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
oh, so SWEET... i really enjoyed this one, you made it perfectly sweet without it becoming sappy, you know? very good!
FrogsofChocolate chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
lol, I loved the ending. Nothing like some good fluff to make you feel better when you're sick .
imelda72 chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
Squee! How adorably cute and very unusual. I love how you were inspired by Malfoy being a total prick in the movie. Very appropriate for us badboy-lovers. The final scene was excellent, btw, with Ginny chucking her wand and then ohing at the crane. Lovely kiss. Thanks for sharing!
Lyric1 chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
aww, what a cute little story. I liked it alot
Sunday-Morning chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
aw. If this isn't the sweetest fic I don't know what is. And my God was that a cheesy saying!

Great story with lovely little bit of dear DG. Poor bloke didn't even know why he was making the paper cranes at first. obsessions can do strange things. Belive me. I have a friend obsessed with Johnny Depp and let's just pray he never goes to her house and sees her room or else he'd run screaming!lol!

I'm so pleased it has a happier ending than The Visotor which had me hysterics the whole way through the last few chapter. Sorry i didn't review that but I only found it after you had finished and figured I'd stick the review in here. Hopefully that's alright. Man that was one beautiful story. Heart-breaking, sad, sweet and utterly beautiful. Well done.

Will you be writn gany more stories? I would love to see what you can come up with next.

love sunday-morning
Diana Lucifera chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Aw! How sweet! *grins* I love it when Draco gets hit. I know it's wrong. Anyway, thumbs up! Wonderful job!
Sinopa chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
I really liked that. It was extreamly sweet. I love your writting, the way your stories express emotion. I can't wait to read more of your work.
Sinopa chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I really like this so far, Its funny in its own way and really romantic without giving back storys as to why Draco's decided on doing it, and I like it.
Julia Weasley chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
*sighs* SO CUTE! SO FLUFFY! SO GOOD! :) Loved it!
Julia Weasley chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
I just finished reading The Visitor and checked for more of your fics! :) I'm so glad I did. I'm really enjoying this after your other angsty fic.