Reviews for Pun
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Awww i cant think of a more sweeter image then arnold and helga dancing in the rain! And arnold bringing up the first time they met was so romantic! Sigh i loved this so much! :)
smarty0007 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
For anybody who is interested, my old account smarty007 has expired-I am now writing under smarty0007. Thank you! :)
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Poor Brainy:/

But nonetheless I loved this! Simple but realistic.
marissa chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
that is so sweet it was short but sweet i loved your story good job and again it was really sweet
rintsukiyomi chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Aw...poor Brainy.
Zephyr.Camida chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This, despite being quite a few years old, was a breath of fresh air. I've been trying to get some good fanfic reading in so as to maybe find some inspiration for my own writing, and I think this has set me on the right track. The story flowed smoothly, and your descriptive words were amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed this!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This was really sweet, I loves how you wrote it.:)
torie8988 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
absolutely fantastic story! i LOVED this! You should write more stories on this couple or just more stories period. You are very talented!
kialajaray chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This is a really good fic. You portrayed them both very well. I loved it but I got kind of sad when you mentioned Brainy seeing them. But otherwise a VERY good fic.
Vbabe11 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Aww, this is cute! I love how Arnold repeated what he'd said during their first meeting. X3
Lunar Kasumi chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
i dont know whats wrong with me but i keep crying when i read hey arnold fics lately! everyone of them is making so much sense to me and it makes me emotional! great work!
AnimatedBritney chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
So sweet! I'm such a hopeless romantic, but this was a fabulous one shot(atleast I think it is)!

Keep the good writing!
Golden Lunar Eclipse chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Squee! This. Is. Awesome! I love it! Gorgeous imagery and very well-written emotions. Excellent!
Angel in disguise chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
VERY funny.

I do hope there's more :)