Reviews for Pun
Haibara chapter 1 . 1/4
This was incredibly sweet. I love that Brainy was involved in the storytelling, too. He probably has quite the tale to tell from his observations, if he ever wanted to speak up about it.

It's good to read about a teenaged Arnold and Helga still duking it out verbally and on the court. I loved how you portrayed Arnold steadily becoming derailed by Helga's "strategy."

Anyway, I really enjoyed your work. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Hope that you're still a fan. Best to you and Happy New Year!
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Awww i cant think of a more sweeter image then arnold and helga dancing in the rain! And arnold bringing up the first time they met was so romantic! Sigh i loved this so much! :)
smarty0007 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
For anybody who is interested, my old account smarty007 has expired-I am now writing under smarty0007. Thank you! :)
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Poor Brainy:/

But nonetheless I loved this! Simple but realistic.
marissa chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
that is so sweet it was short but sweet i loved your story good job and again it was really sweet
rintsukiyomi chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Aw...poor Brainy.
Zephyr.Camida chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This, despite being quite a few years old, was a breath of fresh air. I've been trying to get some good fanfic reading in so as to maybe find some inspiration for my own writing, and I think this has set me on the right track. The story flowed smoothly, and your descriptive words were amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed this!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This was really sweet, I loves how you wrote it.:)
torie8988 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
absolutely fantastic story! i LOVED this! You should write more stories on this couple or just more stories period. You are very talented!
kialajaray chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This is a really good fic. You portrayed them both very well. I loved it but I got kind of sad when you mentioned Brainy seeing them. But otherwise a VERY good fic.
Vbabe11 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Aww, this is cute! I love how Arnold repeated what he'd said during their first meeting. X3
Lunar Kasumi chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
i dont know whats wrong with me but i keep crying when i read hey arnold fics lately! everyone of them is making so much sense to me and it makes me emotional! great work!
AnimatedBritney chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
So sweet! I'm such a hopeless romantic, but this was a fabulous one shot(atleast I think it is)!

Keep the good writing!
Golden Lunar Eclipse chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Squee! This. Is. Awesome! I love it! Gorgeous imagery and very well-written emotions. Excellent!