Reviews for By Any Other Name
chibi-Clar chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
Wow! So much mystery! It's exciting!
chibi-Clar chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Interesting!
chibi-Clar chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Omg! Kagome had a kid! Sesshoumaru is gonna see her! Org! So much! How exciting.!
chibi-Clar chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
I wonder when they'll meet again! So excited!
chibi-Clar chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Wow! Interesting
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Awesome! Really good! I liked souta point of view, unique
Silent Contemplation chapter 51 . 3/15/2014
Ho-lay Shit. This story. I got to the end of the chapter and literally shrieked because there wasn't anymore lol. PLEASE find your muse, shake the living daylights out of them, and come back to this story. I would like nothing more than to continue on this adventure. THANKS!
Last Laugh chapter 51 . 2/10/2014
There's too much dialogue. You fit in so much interaction between so many different characters that's not essential to the plot, which wouldn't be bad except it happens every chapter and its a teeny bit frustrating to have your focus pulled so many ways when you really just want one thing. That being said, I do love your story and the plot is fantastic.
ElementIcy chapter 51 . 11/21/2013
Probably THE BEST IY/YYH crossover I have ever read. Though I understand your reasons for stopping, it pains me that you had to- especially when we're only just starting to get to the good stuff! Eagerly hope that you'll continue the fic one day.
SpiritoftheOrchidFlower chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
When he blurted out, "Please bear my child" I was like, "whaaaaaaaaaaa!?" Before I almost choked on my laughter that is. That was GREAT!
dragon-tennyo chapter 50 . 6/14/2013
I re-read this whole story ONCE AGAIN, and even with how long it's been since it went on hiatus I am still hopeful that one day it will be continued. The plot is just so fleshed out and complex that no matter how long it's been I still crave for more.
kewllewk chapter 51 . 6/30/2012
It's unfortunate that you stopped posting chapters for this story just when it got good, but I understand the reasons posted on your profile. This is one of the best romances I've ever read and it played to the way I like my romance exactly. I praise your abilities as a writer to keep me fixated on reading this exclusively till I finished it. Objectively, it was a bit thick with mystery and you could have given a bit more information at times, but I understand why you did it and it worked rather well. My only other complaint is that it took so long to get to the parts where kurama and kagome were together, but the other parts of the story easily made up for it. I hope you continue this soon and I will eagerly wait for when you do.
LeaFairy124 chapter 51 . 4/1/2012
Wow! I am absolutely awed by this story of yours! It took me days to read and utterly consumed me thoughts throughout - I just couldn’t stop reading! Everything about this was outstanding. It had everything: romance, drama, mystery, suspense, friendships/family, some nice angst thrown in and of course hilarious humor. The way you brought both worlds together, and pretty seamlessly at that, was truly amazing and I loved how nothing was rushed... especially the romance with Kurama.

Original background story as well. I really loved the idea of Kagome being married to Miroku and having his children as a favor to him and Sango. It’s a very Kagome thing to do :) Also Godly!Miroku is freaking amazing! *grins* I adore her relationship with Sesshoumaru too and how she’s connected to some of them - including Hiei now.

The writing was spot on and your Kagome was just AWESOME! She was strong and tough while still being her very lovable self. Honestly, brilliant job on *all* the characterizations.

Anyway, I just want to thank you for writing this, it was seriously enjoyable read that I will definitely be re-reading again in the future. I also hope you update eventually... I’m dying to know how it all ends! But even if this story never gets finished, it still is one of the best I’ve read and I can honestly say that I’m glad that I read it. Thank you!
K chapter 51 . 3/20/2012
sigh...It's has been more than 6 years since the last update.

I missed this story. I hope you will update soon, if you can.

Thanks
raeesmerelda chapter 51 . 2/5/2012
I hope your health has improved, and that you intend to return to this story eventually. I don't hold much hope for it, but I wanted to let you know that I'm interested in reading more, if you're inclined to continue. Thanks for giving us what you have, though.
1,305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »