Reviews for By Any Other Name
Fantaspasia chapter 51 . 1/5/2012
Great story! And, I really apreciate that you're choosing not to update until Ookami-chan gets her's update, considering the fact that you got your idea for this story from her. It really says something that you're willing to hold off on updating this so you don't spoil her story. _ Good luck with any future endeavors in the fanfiction world!

~Mayonaka Yoreki
Dabi fan 31 chapter 51 . 10/2/2011
So what happens next?
animechickie chapter 22 . 9/24/2011
So I know this isn't the right chapter, but I just wanted to tell you something that I thought you might like :P I read this story when it came out (holy crap, that was years ago!) and absolutely loved it. One of the things that stuck with me was the part about the sun always setting in the West and Sess being the Lord of the West. Legitimately, I think about that phrase every other week. Last week I had to orient myself by the sky, and I caught myself thinking "The sun always sets in the Western lands" and had to stop and think were I had found that saying. Re-reading this story has only made me love it more, and I know it's awful to only leave a review here and there, but I find myself consumed with it and not wanting to pause a moment between chapters. It's still amazing, even after all these years, I always quote it and think about the story. love!
Lovelywitch chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
HAve you stopped this story? Please don't! I really love it... I stumbled across this 2-3 years ago and kept going back to reread it. Please continue *puppy eyes*
Rogues Angel chapter 50 . 6/27/2011
I LOVE this story and hope you will complete it. I laugh at Kurama’s irritation and frustration at not being able to figure everything out. I hate when he figures out things really easily. Hiei finding a family that he is accepted in is great. I can just see Kurama’s reaction if Hiei has to carry Kagome before he figures out the mysteries around her.

Please finish the story.
adamjb chapter 26 . 5/26/2011
There are a lot of things to like about this story. Very competent writing, an interesting plot, good humor, and generally spot on characterizations. The one exception being Kagome. I liked your characterization of her at first. She seemed fittingly older and more experienced. But as soon as she meets Kurama, she becomes a spineless slut with no will-power who can't restrain herself or think about anything but Kurama's touch. I understand that this story is partially smut, but I really don't think the destruction of her character was necessary. In this chapter, Sesshoumaru and Kurama are arguing about Kagome and how she will act as if she isn't even there, which is fitting, because it seems she truly has become incapable of making her own choices.

I wouldn't be this upset if I didn't otherwise like your story so much, but Kagome is the glue that holds this story together. I know this is a free fanfiction, and my opinion may not matter in the slightest, but the farther Kagome falls, the less interested I become.
Wicken25 chapter 51 . 5/15/2011
I love this story. I don't know why you stopped it for so long but it has so much depth and interesting twists and turns that I am very happy with the original idea you used in the plot and retaining characteristics of other characters and remembering them. Please update this story soon
Guest chapter 51 . 4/26/2011
Update pleeeeaaaaaassse!
Rogues Angel chapter 51 . 3/29/2011
I LOVE it! Please finish it.
Di Ambrogio chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
ETERNAL LOL!
Dark Paine chapter 21 . 2/5/2011
Ah~ the infamous rose vine-thing xDD I totally love the rose vine, its so funny and so like Youko to do something like that ;)
Dark Paine chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
OMG i cannot believe i forgot about Midoriko :( When you mentioned her in this story I had to go back and look up who she was xD I hate myself.
Dark Paine chapter 9 . 2/1/2011
lmao omg I loved this chapter and how Kurama slammed his hands down on the table. i was totally laughing out loud at that part xDD
Dark Paine chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Ahh~ I'm re-reading this story and I still love it. Thank god for breaks in college aha
Ms. Gentry chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Oh my gosh, everytime I think of Kagome/Kurama this is the story I fall back on *hugs story* I know its been years and you may have abandoned it but I have not lost hope! XD Please please continue, you just cannot leave it at that!
1,305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »