Reviews for By Any Other Name
Gravidy chapter 9 . 2/3/2004
Oh no you didn't! TWO chapters! AGH! ::does dance of Joy:: I'm glad you didn't leave me hanging.
HA! And I was right! Er...at least about the first part. Damn, no kung-fu though XD. But haha love the kidnapping! Kidnapping are just as good as street brawls! RUN BOY!
And Hiei knows who she is or summat?
Gravidy chapter 3 . 2/3/2004
No NO! I know what's going to happen!
Kuruma's gonna storm up to the table and be like "Will you have my baby"
And Kagome's gonna be like "Why does everyone keep asking me that?"
Souta: "Must be those wide, child-bearing hips!"
Kagome then proceeds to throttle Souta while the ghosts of every woman Miroku ever groped swell up like a tidel wave to devour Kuruma whole...
Kagome: ::blink::
Souta: ::blink..::
Yusuke: erm ::scratches head:: *scratch scratch*
Hiei: It was bound to happen eventually.
::everyone else nods solemnly::
Kagome: s'okay, I never date men who are prettier than me.
THEN everyone jumps up and breaks out into a Matrix-kung-fu style brawl.
...erm, sorry. I got carried away. I think I shall add your fic to my favorites and then I will leave you alone...until I start getting annoyed waiting for an update. Then I will start regaling you with more things that I think are going to happen and you really don't want that... muh-hahahahaha
Nankinmai chapter 8 . 2/3/2004
*sniff* i love this story so much! it's the best iy/yyh crossover i've ever read! theres a serious setting here, unlike all the ridiculous ones i've read before, i dont mind the pairing that's set up (since to me, it's better than kag/hiei)... of course i'll be most extremely happy if i could read the story all at once right now, but as i know that's kind of impossible as you're probably still working on this fic, i'll remain content as long as you never put this story on hold indefinitely... that would be the worse thing any author can do to their readers, even if there are writer's block.
so keep up the great work and hope to see the next chapter soon! cuz i wanna know what's gonna happen!
BabyTil14 chapter 9 . 2/3/2004
So good! That's was absolutely mind boggling. Poor Kurama. To go through all that searching to have your only hope taken away...I can't wait for more. Update Soon, please!
Gravidy chapter 8 . 2/3/2004
GAH! I can't believe you stopped there! O, I'm trying to guess what's going to happen. I hope there's a huge kung-fu style fight and the restaurant gets trashed and burned to the ground...but that's just me and my love for action flicks.
Gravidy chapter 7 . 2/3/2004
zeh plot thickens!
I love all the little hit and runs between characters and I adore Hiei and Kuruma's interactions. Makes me laugh.
Fallon85 chapter 8 . 2/3/2004
Okay, I don't usually review stories I read, but this story is just too great not to! I must say that this is the BEST YYH/IY story I've ever read! And this is really sad, but I check for updates every day and do a little dance whenever there is one! -
Oh, and I absolutely LOVE the interactions between youko, kurama, and hiei! They're just so good! Wah, I want more! TvT
BabyTil14 chapter 8 . 2/3/2004
That was good! Poor Hiei! Having to deal with a one minded Kurama. But I have to say I like his determination! Update Soon!
Tsuki Yume chapter 7 . 2/1/2004
Oh, I'm so impatient! Please update this engrossing work soon!
Ai Higeki chapter 7 . 1/30/2004
Only one word can describe my happiness...or a few...ok a lot!Ready?OKAY!
!
...I think I'm done...
GothicBlacre chapter 7 . 1/30/2004
I HAVE TO SAY THIS IS THE BEST CROSS-OVER I EVER READ THIS STORY ROCKS AND I HOPE TO READ MORE SOON
A Girl Who Loves Anime chapter 7 . 1/30/2004
UPDATE SOON. I love this story. I read it on . Please update soon. Can you email me when you do. Thank you. Ja ne _
asd chapter 7 . 1/30/2004
wayfarer-redemption chapter 7 . 1/30/2004
yay new chapter cant wait for more to come!
myrrdinowl chapter 7 . 1/30/2004
who the heck is takashima! this is driving me crazy!
1,305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »