Reviews for By Any Other Name
BabyTil14 chapter 7 . 1/30/2004
Good chapter! I was kinda confused on the Takashima character. Update Soon!
Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 7 . 1/30/2004
Ai Higeki chapter 6 . 1/29/2004
so good!
myrrdinowl chapter 6 . 1/24/2004
you have one seriously awesome fic going here. update when you can, i will so be following this one.
Rin chapter 6 . 1/24/2004
Please e-mail me when you update. The title is so vague I'm afraid I'd have trouble finding it, and I really want to read the whole story.
Thank you.
And thanks to the person who nagged you into writing it.
Tsuki Yume chapter 6 . 1/24/2004
This is so good! Please, please update soon!
wayfarer-redemption chapter 6 . 1/24/2004
is the guy who takes pictures shippo
Gravidy chapter 6 . 1/23/2004
You update too damn fast (not that it doesn't make me extremely happy) but I'm feeling insulted on your behalf because this fic doesn't have anywhere near the number of reviews it should.
BTW I hate suspense. It makes me NUTS. I'm about ready to pull my hair out (and do some more flopping around on the ground) waiting for Kagome to meet everyone and waiting to find out who Takashima and "Big Dog" are (I have suspicions of course).
Love it. Its been awhile since I enjoyed a fic this much.
Gravidy chapter 5 . 1/23/2004
This fic takes me to a happy place.
I cried for Kagome though. I flopped around on the ground screaming "why! WHY!" until my room mate told me to leave and not come back until I was sober.
i'm waitin for more
Kazusa chapter 5 . 1/22/2004
Aw, Devi, you're fabulous and I adore you. I just knew you were thinking something twisted! *wicked grin* Close encounters of the chibi-bishi kind, hn? You know I love that little bastard, even if I want my damn Kurama/Kagome fic! *breaks out the pygmy spear and chases Devi* Gimmie, gimmie!
Sylvannastar chapter 5 . 1/21/2004
This story is quickly turning into one of my favorite fanfictions. I was amazed at the skill you used to weave these two story lines together and I am (admittedly) very impatient to read more! I rarely review unless I find a story that really grabs my attention and keeps it. You have suceeded here where many others have failed and I hope that you find it in you to update very soon.
It is quality work like this that inspired me to begin writing a crossover to begin with. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
Sylvannastar
Gravidy chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
This id a marvelously written fic. I's very impressed and wondering why it don't got more reviews. So I says to myself I says 'I'll just give it some reviews myself'. Love the way you've written Kurama and Hiei by the way.
Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 5 . 1/21/2004
Ro.Kitsune chapter 5 . 1/21/2004
Great story...write more soon. i love this story
Silver
JAzz-chan is tired too tired to log in chapter 5 . 1/21/2004
hey there, i really liked this chapter, specially kagome's telling of what happened. that was bugging me too. I was soo looking forward to seeing it. -_- guess i get into the story a little too much eh? anway, great job. Little note though, and believe me you are not the only author that i have seen doing this, when a japanese person refers to his or her own mother, while talking to somone else, they use okaasan. when talking to ones self or family (meaning little brother or your mother) you would use haha. yeah i know it sounds like laughing, but its haha for mother, chichi for father, imooto for little brother, and Anee for older sister. the suffixs for little brother and older sister are only used when talking to someone outside the family. just thought you might like to know. Great job again! Ja-ne!
Jazz-chan