Reviews for By Any Other Name
Tsuki Yume chapter 4 . 1/17/2004
Well, I can guess who the guy is. Hurry up and update soon! It's really good.
BloodRoseOTDemon chapter 4 . 1/16/2004
I love the story please update soon okay.
webweaver chapter 4 . 1/14/2004
I REALLY like this cross-over and this is one of the few that I have actually been able to read. You actually know what punctuation and spelling are. I am so HAPPY! Anyway keep up the good work and please, please, please keep writting this story.
I think I have ideas about who the people you keep refering to are, and I was right about Kagome having a child. I can't wait until the next chapter comes out!
webweaver
animechickie chapter 4 . 1/14/2004
in just four chapters, thiis story has become my all-time favorite! please continue!
ai higeki chapter 4 . 1/14/2004
!TOO FUNNY!
Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 4 . 1/14/2004
D
Ro.Kitsune chapter 4 . 1/14/2004
Great story...hope you write more soon...up-date soon.
Silver
Ai Higeki chapter 3 . 1/13/2004
I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!You only have 21 reviews? THAT IS BULLSHIT!You write perfectly!It's so good!I wish I wrote like you!
Creativity,humor,romance!All in one!You should have at least 100 reviews with your talent!I'm sorry!I shouldn't haves yelled!GREAT STORY!
_
Miko Angel chapter 3 . 1/12/2004
Wow! This is an great story! I love how descripitive things are and the way Hiei and Kurama's conversations go.. they're hilarious! - Also the scenes with Souta/Kagome/others are really touching! please please update soon!
RageofInferno325 chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
lady sakura chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
Cool chapter. Looking forward to more.
wayfarer-redemption chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
i LOVE this story,the plot is great and the interactions with the characters are realistic
update soon!
Ro.Kitsune chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
Awesome story...hope to read more...up-date soon.
silver
ljk chapter 3 . 1/5/2004
heya whena re they gonna meet?
update soon