Reviews for Back to Always
Bowles chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Nice fic - I can actually see this happening, which is an unusual thing with Post-Evo Lancitty. Good characterization; in particular, I love how you write Lance. Very impulsive.
MarvelGirl09 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
This is definately one of my favorite Lancitty fics of all time. Way to incorporate the show's ending! and the characters were totally themselves.
Dancingwithyou21 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
wow i loved it! great story!:D
Renica Swavely chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Interesting. Kinda serious, but overall cute and fluffy. Nice addition with Nick Fury. I can see Lance going into a job like that. And your portrayl of Fury is pretty accurate. Good job.
felinefairy100 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
please contune this 's so good !
The different chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
It was extremely good.

We really enjoyed it.

Well done.

Such a great blurb and title as well as emotional.

It was super.

The different
Riderazzo chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE IT! I LOVE THE LANCITTY IN IT! YOUR A GREAT WRITER! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!:)
GooGoddess chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Cool... but what happened to the baby?
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
That was so good. I never really saw that one coming. Gosh, that was beautiful. Really good! Keep up the good work.
Rideazzo chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Awsome story! You ned to update PLEASE! Lance is so muture and sweet kitty is cute. The story is great so far. I like how you worked in the pregnet thing. It was intreeging. Please exquese spelling erures.
P.s E-mail me!
Neptune47 chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Oh, that was so cute! As you know, I love to see Lance acting more mature and actually working for a good cause. The angst in the car was great. I could have cut the sexual tension with a knife!
sleepy-geeky chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Wai... that is so cute ... I think I'm going to cry... "I never seem to be able to allow people to just be happy." Yeah, me too.
Monkeystarz chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
*sighs in bliss* its so perfect! perfect!perfect!
Heather chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
This is AWESOME! I love it!
lisette793 chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Wow! That was really, really good. I love lancitty. Is this a one shot or a story? I guess it could be either. No that was awsome.
Merry Christmas