Reviews for A Rock and a Hard Place
Lea chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
But but but... I want more :(
poopoo chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Tabithatibi chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This was really good! I always love V/Q. It's just so perfect. Poor Klaus. And Duncan, I suppose. And Isadora, too. But, anyway, this was great!

Tabs :D
Lycopene chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Oh god, you haven't updated this for what? two years...I can't believe you are leavin' us hanging for so long...after such a wonderful chapter...if you ever read this please UPDATE!
Not In Use-Please Delete chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
That was very good! Nice writting but you must update soon!
Lady Emily chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Aww! What will Duncan say when he finds out that Violet's enngaged to Quigley? (Don't get me wrong, I like Violet/Quigley.) Anyway, please update soon; great story so far!
aurora moonsong chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Wow. That's really good. Please keep writing!
roxysista chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Oh thats really good. It isnt too mushy, but its stil a little mush, GOOD COMBINATION! BUT YOU MUST UPDATE OR MY BUFFALO WINGS WILL ATTACK YOU!
aaaaaaaaaaaaah chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
this is a WONDERFUL story! i like it that theyre all older and that sunny still could talk da way she does sibling rivalry to the max ( for the Quagmires) in a sort of twisted way. lol
please update soon!
MUSHROOMS chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
To my dear author:
You are recieving one of one hundred and fifteen identical reviews. Please forgive this; I do not have time to write reviews for each and every SoUE fic writer on this site.
I cordially invite you to join the newest OFU: the Vagrants' Fanfiction Discipline, by yours truly, Miss Shroome. To send in a form, please go to my bio (accessed by clicking on the 'MUSHROOMS' link above) and copy all information at the top under the heading, "Vagrants' Fanfiction Discipline". Then answer the questions and submit them into a review of the story; the first chapter of it is already in.
Thank you very much for participating.
With all due respect,
MUSHROOMS
Princess Buttercup 36 chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
aw, though poor quigley:-( good fic though*
AppleCrazy chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
First i ahve to say that this is a great start. second DONT LET VIOLET MARRY QUIGLEY! Please Please I am Begging you! o please dont let them get married. Make Violet realize that the only reason that she got engaged to Quigley is because he looked so much like her beloved Duncan. Or Quigley could realize that it is nt Violet that he loves but Sunny. I dont care how you do it just do it! Anyways i like the length of your chapter. During the *Author's Note* could you include whether you are a Violet/Quigley or a Violet/Duncan fan?
Thanks
Gerlox chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
i really liked ait and update soon :D one bad thing tho.. i really done like how u made them have different names... not cool.. but i like your story. good job!
Swimmerkitti chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
seems like this could develop into a pretty good story...one thing though, their fake last names. I really doubt they could use those. They are names of other wealthy families Olaf attacked (in the Slippery Slope it mentioned the Spatz fortune).
Hermione Baudelaire chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
YES YOU MADE ISADORA AND KLAUS LIKE EACH OTHER! GO I/K!
Wow..this story is good! YOU're on my faves list...update soon PLEASE!