Reviews for In The Darkness Speaks a Voice
Bluesky7 chapter 9 . 6/12/2005
My stories were also deleted... I'm not sure what has happened to change so much, but now it's corrupted. I want people to enjoy my work, too, and has somehow tried to stem the flow of creativity. I wondered what happened to your stories (they were always, ALWAYS my favorites), but it seems the same thing that happened to me has happened to you. I wish there was something that could be done, but it looks like it's just going to get worse. I hope you do well in your future endeavors.

Snake chapter 9 . 5/19/2005
Heh...I remember you're great storys ..they always made me laugh they were so funny the vacation one was my favorite.. it fuking sucks that most of you're funny storys are're a very good writer and hope you return to writing soon... don't give up alright? Snake
meowmix24 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I'm really sorry that you're leaving, I really loved your fics. I hope you can still keep on writing, never give up on what you believe in.

A lot of people from here are starting to take their fanfiction to DeviantArt or to LiveJournal, why not try there? _ I hope things will get better for you and the other writers. I really wish I had copies of your works, they were great!

~Lots of Love~

~mew~mew. _
Rebekah Weasley chapter 9 . 12/26/2004

Your a great write and we'll all miss you! One of my fav. fics was YuGiOh! in Europe and then they went and deleted it.

Good bye and keep writing!
RuanLingYa chapter 9 . 12/12/2004

*sigh* You are right, the slogan has no meaning now...the truth be told your stories brought me to T_T so sad...whoever reported you is a horrible person. Your faithful readers will miss you.
The Valkyrie Sara Irine chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
WTF! Your're leaving ! Say its not so! Your fanfics were the only reason I even came to this site! Oh!*seethes with anger* That bitch that reported you needs to fuck off and do the ones who flammed you! Yes, sadly, this site's slogan has lost it's meaning...*sigh* Tasha, you are the goddess of Yu-gi-oh fanfiction. Your work is the best I've ever read on this site if not the best I've ever read. I love your work and I wish you the best.*bursts into tears also*
Jade R. Raven chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I don't know if you're reading this or not Tasha, you probably aren't but i just want to say that you are the one who inspired me to write fanfiction. It may sound cheesy, but its true. To many other excellent authors have been chased away by the sites new rules and all that other crap, but now that your leaving it seems even more unfair!

I'll miss your work Tasha! It won't be the same on here without it.
Devon.good bye everyone chapter 9 . 10/19/2004
YOUR LEAVING! aw man it wont be the same with out you. I mean, your brought the best out of everything. And for all thoses people who flamed and complained about you... there just stupid good for nothing freaks, your the best writer on fanfiction! and I'm not just saying that to make you come back, i'm saying it from the heart, you got me to write even thow i cant write anything. You gave me hope. Whatever this causes you to not come back, I'm thanking you, You stories were the first stories I'v read. The story 'Dont Let Your Life Pass You By' was the best story i ever red... I do have a idea thow, why dont you make a website for your fanfiction, you wont have fanfiction to worry about, and they cant get taken down because of some one complain and if they did then there just jeusous because they cant write nothing, I hope you make a site for it, becouse you can unleash your awsome power to write, with that Imagination of yours, anythings posible, and if you do make a site, please leave the url on your account, so i can check it out..

Pease to you, The best and most coolest writer i have ever known.

Supersonic11 chapter 9 . 10/14/2004
YOUR LEAVING? O_O Just like that? MAN! I ever since the first day i read your first story, it had me laughing out of my chair. I thought it was just worthless reading again but when I read it for the heck of it, I was alughing and saying "This story is pretty funny." So I read on. I was cracking up and laughing and it was so funny, I had to read more of your stories and it inspiried me to become a fanfic writter. I may not have completed my first fic but I'm doing the best I can. I asked you for advice and it came through for me. I have to continue my work as far as I know. If I were you, I would rebuild. I would create a site(even though Im no good at it) and post my fics there for people to read. I sure will miss all your stories that I read even the serious and dramatic fics u did. It had me thinking if there were going to be future Yugioh episodes like this. I know that would be very funny to see the Yugioh characters to funny stuff like this instead of card battling all the time. But I guess card battling was the main thing to keep the show on track. I will miss you and your hilarious stories!
Blue Winged Angel chapter 9 . 10/12/2004
Hi there. I can't remember if I've ever reviwed you're stories...but I'm glad I found you again.

I really have to tell you that it was you're Tea/Bakura fanfictions that got me into writing. They were so well done. And the fanfictions you have done after then were just as good. You're a phenominal writer and it's a shame that this site has lost you, but I just wanted to say thank you and to let you know that because of you, there's another fic writer out there. Who is currently in the works of a novel! All because she wanted to try writing after being inspired by you're stories.

So on behalf of myself and all of those who follow you're wonderful example, Arigatou! (thank you) - I hope I'll be able to find you somewhere again and read you're stuff...I loved it!

*gives you a Bakura and Tea plushie* - FWE!

Winnie chapter 9 . 10/12/2004
Don't worry Tasha3! We love you _! You are my favorite authoress of fanfiction, and I fully support your work! Maybe you can find another site to write your fanfiction on, or your own web site!
Kokuei chapter 9 . 10/12/2004
i know exactly how you feel because i just found out from one of my friends that my account has been deactivated because i was inactive which is bullshit because i logged in last week. i think somebody reported me for something stupid. this site is pissing me off. i lost all my stories and shit that i have no where else. they need to quit doing this and give a legitimate reason of why. i think this is why not alot of people or on here. i just gonna go to another one now. damn site!
ladySubaru chapter 9 . 10/11/2004
Lady S: T_T i so understand how you feel even though i am not an author, and i know you didn't want a review but like hell i'm not.

Yami S: -_- Your are absolutely pathetic

Lady S: T_T shut up! Anyway i hope i get to see your work again becuase you kick ass. Okay, well bye bye *burst into tears that makes the world crumble*

Yami S:*roll eyes* i can't believe your crying, have you no moral fiber?

Lady S:moral fiber,MORAL FIBER! I'LL GIVE YOU MORAL FIBER!*wields sacred platnium jewel-encrusted black fire flamethrower* MWHA HA HA HA HA

Yami S:O_o shimata *runs away w/ Lady S laughing menically behind her, waving her flamethrower*

Bye Bye *burst into tears yet again*
WhattaRiot xD chapter 9 . 10/11/2004
I know you said no reviews, but after reading this I just had to say the following:

I remember I first came onto this site b/c I was reading one of your own stories...I believe it was "YuGiOh! in Europe." That fic is one of the best ones I have ever read, and it really got me into reading and writing fan fics. Even as the weeks, months, years went by, you were always my favorite authoress. I want to thank you for that.

I kinda of know how you feel now. My fan fic was taken down a couple months ago. It wasn't the best and it had a good, not great, amount of reviews, but I had spent time on that; it was my own little thing. To have it taken was hard. I agree w/ you; had gotten out of hand w/ their rules, and I hope they change soon...

I literally cried when I read your note. I can't believe you're going away. I don't blame you; everyone's gotta move on sooner or later. I think it's just that all that work, inspiration, etc that you gave to us indirectly...that's the beauty that's being taken away. I know you will be missed...I'm not the only one you touch! We all wish you the best of luck in the future.

We'll miss you!

~Cecilia DevilAngel
Darkhope chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
Aw... ;_; I understand EVERY word Tasha... Some of my stories were removed as well and they had a lot of reviews too... was just trying to ruin and take away other peoples hard work that they worked so hard on. I'm really sad you are leaving because you were like my favorite authoress of all time, but I guess everyone stops sometimes. I'll never forget your fanfics, EVER. They were so funny, and I miss them. I was a humor writter myself, ya know, and just cause they were in script-form doesn't mean that has the RIGHT to remove them. The person that reported is a fucking ass jerk, that's all I'm gunna say. He/She probably doesn't have a life if they just go around reporting other people's hard work. I had recieved an email about some petion against , and maybe you would like to sign it. (that is if you haven't already.) Hey if ya ever wanna talk to me then email me, I'll put my email address back up for ya if ya want. Maybe we can laugh a bit together since we were both good at humor. Lol. Well there isn't much I can say anymore, but just continue using your talents as a guide to your future. And I'm sure you won't ever forget all the nice people you supported you. I was definitly one of them. Anyway, hope to here from you in the near future, We'll all miss you. Later Tasha! Peace Out!