Reviews for A Very Joan and Randy Christmas
DeepBlueJoy chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
so sweet. I really wish you'd write just one chapter of the 'after christmas' they get their memories back bit... you know *after* Anya and Rupert have been sleeping together for months too...

I wouldn't want to be Xander at that point... Or Willow either.

Good story.

Mars chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Too damn cute! And so funny :D
Anana553 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Loved it!
moonhowler15 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I'd never thought of the memory loss being continued until I found this, but now I'm hooked on the idea. This was so funny, cute, and entertaining to read.
Code Name Adania chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Aww, that was so sweet! And that served the Trio right, the gits. Now if only Xander wasn't so clumsy and actually hadn't broken the crystal... Things would be a lot more Spuffy. Great fic! )
soymaid chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Made me grin.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I loved it,it was cute!

You are a kick ass auther!

keep it up!
PassionFish chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Ah, very sweet christmas fic; I always hoped someone would take the memory loss thing further - it was such a Joss cop-out for it to all wrap up neatly at the end of the episode! Anyway, would you mind if I archived this fic? Let me know...
Tia chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
This is such a funny and sweet Xmas Spuffy story with so many great moments ... Andrew mooning over Randy, Alex's shocked silence, and Randy and Joan kissing under the misletoe. So lovely! Thank you and happy holidays!
Brin Londo5 chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
LOL...not bad!
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
What a wonderful story! I loved the way it all turned out, especially the obliviator ray. Absolutely terrific!
dutchbuffy2305 chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
That was a perfect Christmas gift, sweet and smutty. I've always loved Randy and Joan beyond reason...