Reviews for The Martyr of Love
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 8 . 1/5/2007
Continue! I LOVE THIS!
Ameki-Elisa chapter 8 . 4/19/2006
I don't really know the series that well 0_o' :p but I do know there are a lot of cute guys in them :D heh that's probably why I picked this fic ;) I'm really enjoying it so far :d and I want to know what the MAJOR PLOT TWIST is going to be :) so please update soon!:p I hope Ryoga ends up with Ranma cos they're such a cute couple! :)
Jiirosensei chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Ahh! I want to read it, but I can only get through the prologue right now... I'm sorry, but I had a breakup just like this one only this morning... anyway, you're writing it very good.
crosstoe chapter 6 . 6/15/2005
Cute!

UPDATE.

Now.
Reine Qual chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
Yea! I'm so glad you updated! Once again another great chapter, but poor Ranma! You did promise this is going to be RanxRyo, right?

Well, love your story and please update ASAP!

- Reine -
Ranma Higurashi chapter 8 . 12/25/2004
WAHH! EBIL AKANE! UPDATE SOON!
epic third chapter 8 . 11/30/2004
Interesting...even the homosexual part.
sK8Er BoI chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
RAMIR...its me im still alive...and I liked the last chapter...continue now! T_T please of please and Akane is getting me annoyed every chapter! Gr...I wanna kill that stupid *tot*pasted head with a stickin' *tot*brush...hehehehe anyway loved your chapter told you you can be a very good writer! I hope you'll continuen it as fast as i can say "When did you update again?" hehehehe

Negative Author: Please stop this nonsense right now sk8er-chan! ur annoying him!

sk8er boi: *POUT* -_-'
samui hoshi chapter 7 . 9/21/2004
Ok... this chapter was quite okay... actually it made me giggle when i was in class... it made me go aw... during the 'father and son part'... um... i guess the chap's okay... though it was not what i expected... um it was kinda...um weird but okay...I hope you right more soon!

~yaoi no banzai/ a.k.a Samui Hoshi~
samui hoshi chapter 6 . 9/21/2004
Go Ranma!

(Gets Nuclear Missile out of nowhere)

Akane! Why don't you just die and burn in hell!

samui hoshi chapter 5 . 9/21/2004
Akane you witch!

Ah... If only Ukyo was a guy... joke...

samui hoshi chapter 4 . 9/21/2004
Akane you slut!

Poor... Ranma...

Ryoga... you blind thing... letting go of Ranma just like that for that slut...you should also burn in hell!

samui hoshi chapter 3 . 9/21/2004
Akane you bitch!

samui hoshi chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
Akane epal!

samui hoshi chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Aw... poor Ranma...*sniff*

(Gets riffle and missels out of nowhere)

Die Akane you whore!