Reviews for Alone I Break
Robika chapter 10 . 3/31/2006
So is Claude happy that Elissa's dad died, or was he just using that to get to her? After all, he didn't do much to help him, but he overreacted with killing him. Even unintentionally.

I'm sad that Erik doesn't want to take his mask off. Maybe he will while they play chess? I'm looking forward to reading that scene. Margaret sounds really cool. She reminds me of the Granny in the musical "Pippin". But I only have the soundtrack, so I don't really know.

Your PM was so cute! I'm glad that my reviews are appreciated. But with a story this good, I've got it on alert so I get an email whenever you update it. But thanks for the PM. I feel so loved!

As should you! Forget what the other reviewers think! They think all female characters are Mary-Sues! This is fanfiction! Character development is tough! And if you spent enough time on character development to prove Elissa wasn't a Mary-Sue (which she isn't), then it wouldn't be fanfictiony enough or it would be too long or boring. So you're doing a fantastic job! You've got enough character development already to show Elissa's distinct and unMary-Sue-like personality. Don't be discouraged. Even those who say she's a Mary-Sue still love it!

I hope Margaret is clever and tells Erik something that will possibly change his ways and make him not want to kill anyone. I like to think that Erik in all his Angel of Music glory has reformed and risen above killing. But that's my interpretation and I'm interested in what comes next! Brava!

Dark Gotham chapter 10 . 3/31/2006
Wow! I rather like this story quite a bit. Hope to see more soon.
Christine1987 chapter 9 . 12/14/2005
Good God ... an update! I like it. Try and not be so sporatic next time! For now, Ciao!
Phantomesse chapter 9 . 12/6/2005
Oh my... that was... that was... FANTASTIC! Brava! I love everything so far. Please do post more. I can't wait!
Pixieheart chapter 9 . 12/5/2005
Add, add, add! please! i loved it!
eternal rose 45 chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
I just rwad all 9 Chapters... PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Its so good!
Robika chapter 9 . 11/1/2005
OMG, you HAVE to update soon! I'm going to go crazy! This is one of the best phics I've read on this site! It's fabulous! I mean, sure, there are lots of E/OW phics, but this is different. This is good. This is making me anxious to see what happens next! Update soon, ok?

~ Robi
Christine1987 chapter 6 . 2/1/2005
OK so I've already read the whole story and reviewed months ago, but I felt I needed to write Another review...

mara chapter 8 . 1/7/2005
very very good, i really like it, it is original. original characters are my favorite. i hope you finish it
Princess chapter 8 . 12/31/2004
Do continue soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2004
this is great! i really like it a lot. keep writing
Katie chapter 7 . 4/2/2004
Keep writing, Lissa. Oh-so-many people think you're good.
Azelma- how incredibly imbecilic of me not realize the correct British standards. So ignorant and dense I am. Thank you for taking your precious time to correct me. I'll certainly attempt to think before I speak again. Thank you for your thoughtful advice. You're probably a wonderful person hiding behind that screen name.
Liz chapter 8 . 4/2/2004
i like it very much. keep it up.
Azelma chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Yes, this is a terrible Mary Sue. You can write well enough, but there's a lack of character development and that just makes everything flat. There's not a smooth flow of action and words. It has potential, but original characters *are* hard to do, and you'd have to work hard at it.
Oh and to Katie - You know that the British use "s" instead of "z" for some of their words so capitalise is spelled correctly, if you're going by British standards. Think before you speak, dear.
Catherine Morland chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Lol. sounds a lot like Goldilocks and the three bears. :P
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »