Reviews for That Cold Christmas ©
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
plz update soon!
limonade chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
aw! yay, a happy ending. harry deserves to have a great xmas
Angel chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
Aww! Very sweet. I didn't know whether I was expecting Draco to return or not! _ Nice story!
hypersensitive chapter 2 . 2/29/2004
But aw. That was really really sweet! After all the angst you really start worrying for Harry and then its like ... Phoo, he came back. God, Draco is so nice. You rock Pris! I love your writing.
Jingo-Pixie chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
aww! this is great! and i usually don't like first person POV. But yet i'm writing a pirst person POV that doesn't make scence
silentstalker chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
Oh my, Draco came back. That was so SWEET. I loved it, it was so angsty, and then there was the promise, and the thing about the couch and OH, I just LOVED it. Please, you have to write and post more. Thank you for the Christmas present, it was lovely. Write more!
silentstalker chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Oh my, that was just so wonderful. The thing about the bricks and coffee was great, and oh the angst, is overwhelming. Lovely chapter.
who cares chapter 2 . 12/31/2003
So sweet... Thank you so much for that Xmas present! It was really, really great! and... Happy New Year's Eve...
littlericepot chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
He came back.. aww... how sweet.
Good job on this. I really do like it.
~Sweet Sorrow
Dea Liberty chapter 2 . 12/25/2003
AWW! Draco came back! That's so sweet...and I loved the last lines...Thank you! Hope you had a good Xmas!
~*Dea*~
Nyades Road Ghost chapter 2 . 12/25/2003
Aw! It ends well! My night is now much more fluffy. *sigh*
X'mas Bunny chapter 2 . 12/25/2003
Shadafakup! I love you. Thank you so much for that lovely ending, it was perfect. Draco was an entire sweetie. (:
silentsoul chapter 2 . 12/25/2003
is cool... can't survive without Draco.
Celine and celine's friend chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
We really like this a lot... Draco is so so so sweet and Harry, well he'll just have to suffer a little right? :)
vulpixfairy chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
well, you'd better finish up there, okay? You can come to my penname and read my christmas fic for HD and for other categories.
Happy Christmas!