Reviews for Preserving the Roman Tradition
Great story!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Very good.
bk11 chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
God . . . introspective Alec is so . . . well . . . HOT.

Love the title, and the do as Romans allusion.

Umm, BTW, UPDATE something. DO IT. NOW. You have no excuse. I don't care how cute the puppy is. Grr.
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Very well written, as is everything you write. You're an incredibly gifted author, and I can't wait to see what else you come up with. chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Ha! I love the last few lines. That was exactly what I was thinking when I watched that scene... "How's Alec going to tell him now?" I wouldn't want to piss off a guy chopping firewood with his foot ;P Great little fic all the way around.
Ellie101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Now we've already established the fact that I have no background in DA fics... but this was wonderfully amusing anyways. ) Poor Alec sounds like he's feeling a little nervous.
I loved the analogy... it's a really original thing to base your fic off of. And the whole 'finding old stories on your hard drive thing'? Pretty cool. I've stumbled across some stuff this last week myself...nothing terribly GOOD but c'est la vie... LOL
Anyways, I thought you did a great job of finishing it.
acb chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
very cute. Got anything else on that hard drive that you'd care to share?
ting chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
i loved how you wrote this. all his thoughts, hes so confused and rightly so. great story! :)