Reviews for The Quiet One
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
*sobbing*
AnonymousWhispers chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
This isnt completed right? I hope not, I'd really like to know what happened to Kaiba! I wouldnt mind if it ended there though. I loved this story from start to where it is now. It was so well written and completely heart-warming/heart-breaking at times.
SangoMarie chapter 17 . 6/8/2012
o.o wow... two words... LOVED IT!

i'd love more... but... perfect way to end it... so cute! made me cry... made me wana hug Yugi and all... 3
bostafu chapter 17 . 2/23/2012
Hm.. this isn't complete right? I mean Kaiba and Yugi still have to get togeether *nudge nudge*. I don't know if you're gonna update but I'm glad you stopped here, because it does feel like an ending. And I'm satisfied. I'm glad that in a way this is realistc. Things ain't mushy and just saying i'm sorry makes everything better and then they fall in love. They really reflected on it, realized their mistakes, sympathized with others and understood what happened, what went wrong, how they felt.. etc.
bostafu chapter 16 . 2/23/2012
And Ethan is the one who brings him back. Nice. Surprise that it's the least expected character XD
bostafu chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
I'm sure Yugi didn't do it intentionally! The mind link died and you just didn't notice it _
bostafu chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
Wow.. don't know what to say about that.. I'm just left speechless. Though I know Yami and his "cheerleaders" are mostly to blame, but like you said real life hurts. In reality we tend to not notice a lot of things and these things happen... people get neglected without meaning to..
bostafu chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
Woooo is this a KaibaxYugi forming ehh ehh! Well this certainly gives me a good lift! Something happy to look forward to! Well.. unless Yugi dies and then Kaiba would be miserable... no that won't do at all /
bostafu chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
Woow.. that was really sad. Got me teary... ( *sigh*

but anyways I couldn't help thinking what would happen if Yugi still happened to be alive. Would Yami listen to Yugi and actually care or would he be like you tricked me or something... cuz he actually didn't die think he made a big deal out of it?

And man.. you make those lyrics for the songs right? Their very touching. Reaally good. Though gotta wonder about that radio though XD. Did Yugi like purposely put that song on repeat or something? or it's a station filled with sad love songs? lol but I'm just teasing XD. It doesn't matter it still has great effect on the story. Makes me more sad (
bostafu chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
Noo... he's not gonna die.. riiight? It can't be. He's gonna have the surgery and he's gonna be alive!
bostafu chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
Wow.. I have NEVER seen someone prepare for their own funeral... even in fiction.
bostafu chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
woow I looove Yugi. Well your characterization of Yugi. I love his reflections on things, something I can definitely connect with. I think like that too... And I love how at first he blames it on everyone and he's childish but he also realizes his own mistakes, tries to think of it outside of his own perspective.
bostafu chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Yesss YESS! *gets on knees and praises the lord*

Yes, kaiba! Yes, somebody finally cares! Yes, he's finally getting help!
bostafu chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
*sniff* uwuu... that carnival scene just made me so sad... and the line after that! gods! T_T

btw was that plushie slifer?
bostafu chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Hm... don't know if that conversation with the "gang" is a good thing or a bad thing. But man I AM loving Yugi's sarcastic thoughts lol